• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Jacob151167_XBLJ

Jacob151167_XBL

@Jacob151167_XBL
About
Posts
271
Topics
66
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Supercharge The White Sox
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    All of them, even Colson, until they are eliminated from the playoffs, if they get eliminated.


  • Logo creation needs to go
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @dart_wuffy_MLBTS said:

    I'm not going to name anyone cause there are too many but after the logos I've seen while playing ranked today I think the logo creation needs to go. Too many obscene logos and not enough moderation taking care of it. It's like when some get taken down then twice as many get put back up by scumbags who keep them saved in case they're deleted.

    The easiest way to combat this is to either limit logo creation or eliminate it completely.

    And to those who will reply to this and call me names or say I'm a snowflake.....no I'm not. I don't know about you but would you want kids playing a game that has endless logos with naked women and genetalia showing?

    Yes kids play this. Don't act surprised. If you complain about anything I just said you are probably part of the problem.

    I do not agree with such a drastic step just yet; yes, the logo vault has been a mess for years, but with advancing technology, an AI program should be created to monitor logos, and if they are deemed possibly offensive, they should be temporarily removed and put in a queue area until a human can review them and issue suspensions and, quite honestly, full bans if necessary; it is not ideal by any means, but at this point, it is basically required.


  • How About Those White Sox
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @markemark_NSW

    I hope the new owner turns the Angels around quickly and changes their name back to Anaheim; I am not sure why they changed it.


  • How About Those White Sox
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    Going to the postseason after three of the most abysmal seasons, I am amped; You Can Put It On The Board, Yes!


  • Worst support ever in the history of gaming
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @codeman8806_MLBTS
    Honestly, pal, it's not even worth being mad at SDS. At this point, I'm convinced Sony is completely running everything into the ground. The studio was just a casualty of Sony's very bad decisions. I don't think we'll ever see this happen to another company in the last five or six years; not even EA could be this mismanaged, and they are controlled by the Saudi Arabians.


  • SDS Can We Please Get An Explanation On This
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    Screen tearing throughout stadiums and player caps during Mini Seasons have been a legitimate issue all year, and the game lags every time it happens; can this be fixed, or will the game break if you touch the code? Any developer who plays Mini Seasons for more than five minutes will notice. I would appreciate feedback on this, thanks.


  • CPU Pickoffs
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @Sarge1387_PSN I never understood why pickoffs aren't tied to player stats. Guys like Pettitte and Buehrle were elite at it, but almost every CPU pitcher has the same move, and I really wish that were different. Reading moves from the best pickoff artists should be tough, but average or bad pitchers should have a penalty, like a higher balk risk or a much slower, readable animation.


  • Interesting note to Game Update 17 dropping tomorrow Sept 1st.
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @Rhyno1986_XBL said:

    Lol wow all you people hating on streamers who were giving endorsement contract instead of calling out the hypocrisy of SDS is just generally showing of your age and misunderstanding of what is happening. Even though legally they can do this it is starting to tread on violation of people's personal civil rights now. Yes it's a private platform, but so is that streamers youtube, twitch, TikTok whatever and to tell them what they can and can't promote is getting very sketchy now.

    Are you serious? 🤣🤣🤣


  • Wishlist for 2027-2028/2029
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    Revamped Core Gameplay Mechanics
    • New physics systems for hitting and pitching: it's beyond time for the legacy code to be gutted from The Show. The old systems have done the job for decades; it's time, SDS.
    • Redone lighting and player skeletons: not expecting a major difference in graphics, but the lighting definitely needs major work. It's no longer acceptable to have visuals this far behind other sports games. That's not nearly as important as new skeletons; players need to look better proportioned and more realistic. Follow-through swings and pitching motions need to be redone across the board.

    Balancing Development and Mode Support
    • Focus on evenly distributing resources and dev time. Every mode should matter, and every player who loyally supports this game should feel that way. Franchise, RTTS, and Stadium Creator need support. DD is fun, but we deserve a complete game.

    Enhanced User Interface Navigation
    • Please completely overhaul the menus. They were horrible this year: slow, tedious, buggy, and not always simple to navigate.


  • Cover Athlete (Standard Edition)
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @iMidevilChaos_MLBTS

    They'll only promote him for a short time. They'll likely highlight another player before the playoffs, then they'll go to the original pick, Aaron Judge. The only real choice is to get a physical disc/case and print a Clement cover.


  • Thank You Pack Optimism For 2027
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @TripleH-4481_PSN

    Thank you. I took an extended sabbatical a few months ago. I desperately needed it, probably for a couple of years. I really hope Konami and SDS will challenge each other for years. Yes, I know Konami's not competing, but SDS can always steal their homework.


  • Thank You Pack Optimism For 2027
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    The thank-you pack is very much appreciated, especially considering this year and the last couple have been a little rough. I sincerely hope you guys can build off this for next year. This is a good start, but we need transparency. We need honesty. We need effort. We need polish, and we do not need radio silence, excuses, or a shiny new game mode or another mobile port. We need clear, honest—yes, I meant to use "honest" twice—communication. That is the only way this game will get back to what it used to be. I hope this studio can build off this. Everyone here wants a good game, even me.


  • Reducing Quicksell on diamonds
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @eatyum_PSN said:

    I didn't have that on my bingo card, but SDS did it.

    Wow this company has been taken over by complete scumbag executives. I wanted to check back in during the field of dreams and have hope for 27 and the future of this series but it's clearly over and circling the drain. It's a real shame at one point this series was my favorite but corporate greed and mismanagement will doom us all into full on socialism by 2030's-2040's


  • Competition Is Officially Here
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @PriorFir4383355_XBL said:

    @Onix_Savage22_PSN said:

    I saw it earlier on ps store it’s rly just as bad as what we have here he’s just telling himself it’s better.

    There is no legitimate way you can write that before you have even played the game. I'm sure SDS appreciates your fan boy commentary, but I doubt you'll receive any check in the mail!

    That said, I saw the four minute video clip from their website. Let me say that based on what can actually be gleaned from a promo video, the pitches look far more natural. Curve balls actually look and act like curve balls, with sharp break, and the same is true for sliders. The bat to ball sounds are much better than what SDS has in MLB The Show.

    The graphics look a bit better and the game play at least in the promo video flows smoother. Will that translate to the consoles? Honestly, that is to be seen. And clearly no promo video will show if there are any bugs in the menus or game play.

    However, the game is strictly focused on the Nippon League, Korean League, and other trans Pacific baseball leagues, but it does go all the way into high school play. It also features several really cute baseball groupies, so that's kind of nice!

    One negative, at least for me, is that it appears it is released only for Playstation consoles. I do not see any listings for it on my X-Box console.

    I did read that it was available for Steam too, so that tells me it would have to be available for Windows, and I'm almost positive. You can play PC games on an Xbox with the right setup. Hope that helps!


  • Competition Is Officially Here
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    Jeez, guys, get a room. A game with a 20-year-old physics engine is not realistic, especially not compared to this new game. And it hasn't been realistic for over a decade. Get a grip, guys. Competition is best for everybody. The game we want is never coming back bootlickers man.


  • Competition Is Officially Here
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    Pro Baseball Spirits 2026 is out now for PC, Steam, and PS5. It beats this game by a mile, so go play it. You should have listened to your fans the last five to six years instead of absolutely doing the bare minimum and no quality assurance testing or physics upgrades. So, Sony San Diego, without you guys, Konami probably doesn't ship to the States. Thanks.


  • If you hate the game..
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @Player99_MLBTS said:

    @NotchSoBad_XBL said:

    Why do you care? Why should anyone agree with YOU specifically? Dogshiit post ...

    Honestly, your status of existence should be downgraded to animal.

    Now go to your kebble bowl periwinkle.

    Haven't heard something more stupid since "LeBron we're good, Ben Simmons is here".

    Did you just say a human being's existence should be downgraded to an animal because they don't like your post? That seems a little unhinged. Maybe you should go outside... Or a mental health facility


  • There Should Be High-A and Single-A Teams
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @Player99_MLBTS said:

    @PriorFir4383355_XBL Because I don't want to spend an entire year in Single-A.

    This isn't a Harvard application essay, this is a forum about a game where you hit a ball. No need to overcomplicate things.

    Speak for yourself. My hometown team is the Twins' High-A team. I'd never get called up and would always play there, especially if they had their actual stadium. That's all I'd play.


  • Competition Arrives July 16
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    @Sarge1387_PSN said:

    That the Konami game?

    Yes, launches on July 16 on PS5 and PC. I'm excited to check it out. Hopefully the menu's work and the game doesn't crash every 5 minutes because Japanese developers still like video games and respect their customers.


  • Competition Arrives July 16
  • Jacob151167_XBLJ Jacob151167_XBL

    Mark it down. I really hope it's a fun, polished game that values its customers and actually listens to feedback and improves its product. It's been a while since that's happened.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.