• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

dart_wuffy_MLBTSD

dart_wuffy_MLBTS

@dart_wuffy_MLBTS
About
Posts
147
Topics
8
Followers
1
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Logo creation needs to go
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    @PriorFir4383355_XBL said:

    Overkill reaction, akin to banning knives because some criminals use them to kill people. The right response is to not only kill such vulgar logos in the vault, but also issue a lifetime ban to whomever uploaded them, and by lifetime ban I mean a console ID based ban and SDS has that information.

    The current situation with SDS's ongoing neglect is a bit like the police receiving phone calls about murders with knives and not caring enough to investigate and prosecute the criminals. That isn't the fault of the knives. It's the fault of the people who are supposed to care but do not.

    Really? If you had a nephew who isn't old enough to know what that is when he sees it (12) why would you think its overkill?


  • Logo creation needs to go
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    @Sarge1387_PSN NSFW anything does not belong in any game. If you think so I suggest finding help


  • Logo creation needs to go
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    For real though. I would be willing to do it remotely if offered. The sheer amount of obscene material on the logo creation is absurd and the fact that SDS does next to nothing about it makes me sick


  • Logo creation needs to go
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    I'm not going to name anyone cause there are too many but after the logos I've seen while playing ranked today I think the logo creation needs to go. Too many obscene logos and not enough moderation taking care of it. It's like when some get taken down then twice as many get put back up by scumbags who keep them saved in case they're deleted.

    The easiest way to combat this is to either limit logo creation or eliminate it completely.

    And to those who will reply to this and call me names or say I'm a snowflake.....no I'm not. I don't know about you but would you want kids playing a game that has endless logos with naked women and genetalia showing?

    Yes kids play this. Don't act surprised. If you complain about anything I just said you are probably part of the problem.


  • Update broke the game!
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    Guarantee whoever is first to the office at SDS has to revert the patch and issue compensation for breaking the game further


  • Update broke the game!
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    So is Ranked Seasons now too. When pitching the box and the pitch trajectory goes to the dirt on everything, logos are missing, names are missing from lineups and scorebug. Why patch a game if it breaks things?


  • Zone hitting needs a nerf.
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    Yeah if you're seeing that happen at the absolute last second it's likely that playing on the terrible wi-fi you have was a bad idea. Consider getting a wired connection that is fast


  • 2024 is the worst iteration since I started playing in 2016
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    Please tell me you're all joking and just need glasses or something?


  • Fix the [censored] Two way exploit
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    Cause using harsh language and insults is how you get through to someone that there's a problem right?


  • All of the hitting rng and fielding issues are back and worse then ever
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    Lets be honest here. You're just complaining cause every ball you hit isn't a HR


  • PlayStation Pre-Load
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    @CCARR77_PSN said in PlayStation Pre-Load:

    @JGStan_MLBTS said in PlayStation Pre-Load:

    Why can we still not pre-load the tech test on PlayStation? I mean good grief ya'll let Switch and Xbox get it before your OG fanbase.

    Probably because more people on playstation. It be hard for Billy to download to his switch in the back of moms minivan if playstation was downloading

    That shouldn't matter. People should be able to pre-load. It's probably Playstation being slow to add it like everything else


  • Won’t be buying 23 or 24 or 25…..
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    @AnimalMother763_XBL said in Won’t be buying 23 or 24 or 25…..:

    @Easy_Duhz_It_ said in Won’t be buying 23 or 24 or 25…..:

    @AnimalMother763_XBL said in Won’t be buying 23 or 24 or 25…..:

    @Easy_Duhz_It_ said in Won’t be buying 23 or 24 or 25…..:

    Generic faces for Pujols and Molina make the game unplayable?

    Yes. I had not purchased a version of the show in 2 seasons as I had not upgraded to a next gen console yet. During last years spring training when the Cardinals announced Pujols was coming back, I purchased a new console for the sole intention of getting the Show 22 to memorialize my two favorite current players final season. Everything was great for most of the year, and then, the final freaking patch of the game the development team ruined my immersion by yanking their faces out. Now my 3rd season in franchise mode I can’t even look at the generic faces. Game is wrecked for me.

    None of what you said makes the game unplayable. You just dont wanna play it. Theres a difference.

    Irrelevant. The outcome is the same. I’m a pissed off customer not enjoying a game that I had enjoyed right up to until the last patch, and I’ll be closing my wallet going forward if it’s not fixed (which I’m certain isn’t happening at this point.)

    Sounds like you're simply whining cause things aren't how YOU want them to be. So I'll say what everyone is thinking.

    BYE FELICIA


  • Still unable to preload tech test on PS
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    Not sure what the hold up is but I, and probably everyone else who owns a Playstation, would very much like to pre-load the tech test well before the last second so we can jump in to it.

    Why is it not able to be found on the PS Store?


  • Poll - your purchase on 2/6/2023, if any.
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    @arvcpa_MLBTS said in Poll - your purchase on 2/6/2023, if any.:

    1. Are you buying on 2/6? Yes, I am.
    2. If yes, which version? Digital Deluxe.
    1. Are you buying on 2/6? Yerp
    2. If yes, which version? Digital Deluxe.

  • Abner Doubleday 99 Card confirmed for 23
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    @MycoSynth-Valde-_MLBTS said in Abner Doubleday 99 Card confirmed for 23:

    Where is the Abner information located?

    in his head probably


  • Max Elevation
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    Can we not have max elevation be 5290 again this year? I'm growing tired of playing people where if their hitter breathes on the ball its a no doubt HR.

    And before any of you chuckleheads tell me not to throw it down the middle....I don't


  • Best part of Jeter being in the game...
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    @CCARR77_PSN said in Best part of Jeter being in the game...:

    Call me when Bonds, Sosa and Clemens are added.

    Tired of these fake cards with fake attributes.

    So never?


  • DH in DD for 23
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    Honestly having DH in DD wouldn't be a bad thing.

    Also we won't be able to know anything until SDS starts unloading news about 23 via its pre-season livestreams which are hopefully starting soon


  • Anyone else getting screwed over by the stupid baserunning camera?
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    I can tell you your first problem....you're playing on the Switch


  • Daily Moments
  • dart_wuffy_MLBTSD dart_wuffy_MLBTS

    @zaffytaffy93_psn said in Daily Moments:

    @dart_wuffy_mlbts said in Daily Moments:

    It's worth XP. They're not going to give more based on you and every other person begging for more just cause you maxed XP.

    i'd gladly make it worth 100 stubs and no xp, than 1000 xp and no stubs. give me that trade off

    Ok but you forfeit rights to complain til the all star break

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.