• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Ch-76-1908_PSNC

Ch-76-1908_PSN

@Ch-76-1908_PSN
About
Posts
851
Topics
44
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    I’m seeing a new trend.
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    It's been around since the marketplace has existed.


  • Any oldtimers still here?
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    I turned 50 last week. I've owned EVERY version of the Show since it began. Only started DD 9 years and I think my reflexes have slowed a lil bit.


  • Why is there a tax...
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    If there were no tax over a HUGE amount of time every card would cost the maximum. That's why. That's the simplest answer anyway.


  • Your Retro Lightening Player For August is ...
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    I could dig that. I'd look for the clue but I hate Twitter and Elon so I'll wait til 2moro.

    I just Googled it. As a Cubs fan I'd dig that but I'd guess there's no way Bregman gets POM again. No way they'd give us 2 Cubs 3B the same day. Nor should they. Can't give it to PCA again, right? Even tho he is 💯 the most deserving he'll just get a mega cracked Finest.


  • Captain cards
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    @GoozeFn_PSN
    All good man. I wholeheartedly agree on TA and the unusable DAY ONE Jolt cards. It's laughable. I'm guessing they'll turn em all into 99's maybe after the regular season when it doesn't matter much.

    As far as the sets and seasons, I also agree. Decent idea, poor execution! And honestly the only thing I can point a finger at as far as not caring about or missing captains was the stupid Carlos Santana captain card.


  • Captain cards
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    @GoozeFn_PSN I never said you can't have them. They butchered it so badly with the switch hitting captain but what's the difference now since we face 7+ switch hitters every game anyway. But alas, sorry for voicing an opinion I guess?

    I know this ain't a popular opinion at all but I actually didn't hate the sets and seasons year. Only cuz it forced more lineup diversity.


  • Captain cards
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    Maybe it's not a popular opinion but I can 100% do without captains personally.


  • Negro Leaguers, i mean it's been MONTHS
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    Agreed. The storylines are cool but if they'd been released earlier maybe people would actually use em besides Donaldson. Honestly it's a lil bit disrespectful IMO


  • Let me get rid of my no sell dupes PLEASE!!
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    I don't even want anything. Just let me get rid of my 5 no sell LS diamonds dupes, my 8 TN dupes, my 6 Pipeline dupes, and my 3 WBC dupes. I think that's all of em. Just sick of seeing them every time I try to sell my dupes.

    Like I said, I don't want or expect anything for them. Hell, give em to the Salvation Army or Goodwill or something. Just allow us to get em outta our inventory. K thanks!


  • Jason varitek
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    What's up with that card is that he rakes! Best C primary in the game IMO


  • Predictions on attribute dates
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    @acKILLesgaming_PSN

    Anyone that claims to have made a million stubs on Friday is a [censored] liar!! Not unless they spent 10 hours a day for 2 weeks doing silver to gold exchanges to get way over cap.

    I invested in 41 cards. Cade Smith went from 82 down to 81. Besides that I had 8 cards that broke even and the other 32 cards were all hits. I hit the 4 diamonds besides Bryce Miller all slightly over cap. I hit nearly every silver to gold and almost every gold to higher gold as well. Put in 510K and after selling every card I had like 850K.

    That's about a 67% ROI and I really only started stocking up the final week. Almost everything was around quick sell. Anyone paying attention should have known the 4 diamonds with the exception of Miller. Apparently pitching poorly but getting a position change from RP to SP =+4? Whatevs.

    Initially I thought the cap was terrible but I learned to be ok with it til the bots took over. Maybe they could compromise a bit and slightly raise it next year but we'll see. The random changing of the QS values though? IDK who's making some of these decisions but they shouldn't have a job in '27! It's almost as if they're trying to [censored] off the regular player base. Is the decrease of the QS values at this point in the game cycle gonna have a huge positive impact on their bottom line? [censored] no it isn't. The only purpose it served was to [censored] off customers (fairly important to a business IMHO) and give them another thing to add to the never ending list of legitimate things to complain about in '26.

    SDS, If you want someone to overhaul your customer relations department, which I have a background in, shoot me a message. Cuz whoever is running it now.....the only words that come to mind are apathy slathered in gross incompetence.

    P.S. I have all that to say and I'm not even a big critic. So put that in perspective. Rant off
    Look forward to hearing from you.


  • Find and ban the resellers on all star cards
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    @TripleH-4481_PSN
    Maybe I'm just confused cuz of sleep deprivation but how does listing, for instance, 500 Riley Greene AS cards for 5001 stubs allow one of the 3rd party sellers to sell their stubs to customers?

    I know how these sites used to operate before the 1000 stubs cap on bronzes by having a customer list a card for like 500K after the company bought every card for sale to clear the path.

    Sorry so long but how does this work to the advantage of the companies? TIA for the explanation


  • Hint for Friday
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    Are they hinting about the WC rewards? That's what I'm guessing.


  • Stop bidding down so low to sell a card on the buy side.. Bots screw you either way
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    They will only follow your bid to a point. Once it's too far off from the previous bid they stop bothering. So to sell or get a card in a reasonable time frame you have to bid an amount where it isn't worth the profit, if there is any.


  • O'day Finest Tanks
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    @samguenther1987_PSN You can't bid higher than the sell now price. Not sure what u mean?


  • Showdown should be taken away, permanently.
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    Seriously? Nearly every swing near a pitch is a homer. Or learn how to bunt and steal etc. This honestly couldn't have been any easier


  • Stop bidding down so low to sell a card on the buy side.. Bots screw you either way
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    @SpawnOfDitka_XBL Not true. Now that the bots and/or SDS have completely destroyed the market (saw like 250 99 Ohtani's at same price last night, less than 2K above the buy orders btw) LMAO they aren't even trying to hide whatever dafuq they're doin?

    Regardless, if u wanna sell a card in a reasonable amount of time you need to put it at a price where the profit flip doesn't exist. Same goes for putting in a buy order. IDK what the solution is to the bots and manipulation but they better figure something out for next year!


  • LMAO at the people paying 500K plus for Babe Ruth
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    @Taz0828_NSW What rookie is a problem?


  • HRD choices
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    @PAinPA_PSN Exactly what I did. NL and Schwarber ×3. The KISS method. He also hits some very towering shots whereas Junior hits a lot of bullets so I think no time clock helps Schwarber a fair amount. I also seriously doubt Schwarber will have issues with pressure.


  • Weekend Classic prices
  • Ch-76-1908_PSNC Ch-76-1908_PSN

    @Bridge-Piece_XBL
    If not the Miz what the H else u gonna do with 3.5M stubs?

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.