does anyone like 6 inning event games?

SDS

like the title says yes or no.
I am a No, personally 6 inning games are still long and if i am committing to play that amount of time id rather just do a Ranked Game.

SDS

There's always BR if it's too long. I like longer events.

SDS

Same, id rather play RS. I’ll play til I make WS, then maybe play it for kicks

SDS

No, might as well play RS.

SDS

No. But the silver lining for 6 inning event games is that its really good for TA innings

SDS

Wish Rookie Series could be used. I'd much rather get hits online with Jackie then doubles/triples offline.

SDS

I'd prefer 3 innings. I get the interest in 6 inning games and since the end reward is a 95, they want it to be a bit more of a grind. However, I think it would have made more sense for it to be 35 wins on 6 innings, or 50 wins w/ 3 innings for the 95.

But that's just my opinion

SDS

Depends. I saw 50 wins...so no I'm not a fan. If the goal was like 25 wins? Yea I'm more on board.

SDS

Hell No. and hell no to AS difficulty too. Leave that in BR

SDS

6 inning ones hopefully involve more rage quits. Anyone know if new event is AS or HoF difficulty? Haven’t played in a while since awful fielding

SDS

people still will quit soon as they get behind by a run or two since record doesn’t matter on events like in ranked seasons

SDS

No, it's not so bad right now, but six inning games are a pain when you're trying to grind out all of the wins to get rewards. I was very limited in the past due to work and school with six inning games. I wish they'd keep them all at 3.

SDS

@NDStew_32 said in does anyone like 6 inning event games?:

Depends. I saw 50 wins...so no I'm not a fan. If the goal was like 25 wins? Yea I'm more on board.

It’ll be across more than one event though,

SDS

On all-star..... helll no!!!!

SDS

6 innings is cool as long as rewards milestones are adjusted appropriately. Anything more than 20 Ws on 6 innings is just too much especially since extras will be prevalent.

SDS

Looks like everyone is going to have common bullpens in this even considering there aren’t any FOTF, prospect or future stars relievers

SDS

I don’t like events in general. I’ll just wait for y’all to get the reward and buy it for 10k off the market for your hours of time.

SDS

I like events because they're quick and if you have a bad game you can start again quick. 6 innings drags on a bit too long.

SDS

For TA inngs the 6 innings games will be good for reference

41.66 games needed for 250 innings with just 1 player and 25 games for 150 innings for 1 player to reach the mission goal

So the likely hood is for some teams you will knock this out quick. I will have Olsen FotF and the Catching Prospect for the A's cutting this in half

SDS

Last year a lot of the 6 inning events were Quick Counts. Which I hate because I rely on pitch sequencing to cover up my mediocre stick skills. But that helped the games move along quickly.