Thank god I got the Second Inning Voucher Earlier

SDS

I just saw Oswalt, Helton, and Snider all went up by a ridiculous amount of stubs today. I'm so glad that I bought them when they were 26,000 stubs and not now.

SDS

Someone has to be manipulating their markets. Theres no way 3 cards that are readily available like that jump 10k in a day otherwise

SDS

I've seen two YouTubers make videos on getting the second inning voucher before the program starts. When those type of videos come out they typically alter the market.

SDS

Based on last year, the previous inning bosses always inflate about a week before the new inning hits.

SDS

Dammit. Waited one day too long. Think it's still worth it?

SDS

With the world in shambles, I don't think there's going to be as big of a crunch for playing time as there has been in the past. More people won't need to lock them in because they won't need the extra boost.

SDS

yea i just sold mine overnight for 33k. annoying, but i think prices come back down after a bit.

SDS

I locked them in, when I got the free one I bought the other 2 for 26k each. I haven’t done great tho in the 1st inning program. I’m only at 500 stars