Freeze Off

SDS

Third game of the night. BR game. Top of the 1st. 0-0. NOT EVEN ONE PITCH THROWN and a Freeze Off occurs.

Guess I'm going to bed because I'm not losing my first game of this run due to SDS's incompetency.

FIX YOUR EFFIN SERVERS

SDS

It’s not like you’re 11-0. Is it really worth it to throw away a weekend night of gaming to prove a point to no one in particular? I mean, good luck getting the W and all. But these freeze off threads always baffle me.

And since not even one pitch has been thrown, you have no more claim to the W than your opponent. It’s not like you were up 14-2 in the 9th. And it’s BR, man. It’s not RS, so is it even worth it?

SDS

@SchnauzerFace_MLBTS said in Freeze Off:

It’s not like you’re 11-0. Is it really worth it to throw away a weekend night of gaming to prove a point to no one in particular? I mean, good luck getting the W and all. But these freeze off threads always baffle me.

And since not even one pitch has been thrown, you have no more claim to the W than your opponent. It’s not like you were up 14-2 in the 9th. And it’s BR, man. It’s not RS, so is it even worth it?

He quit right after I posted this.

And then two games later I get into another one; but this time I was up 4-1 in the bottom of the 2nd with runners on 1st and 3rd.

But my opponent quit right away.