Outfielders aren’t locking on flyballs

SDS

This needs to be fixed. It’s happened to me four times in the last couple of days. Solid defensive players, too.

David Peralta just missed a flyball and it cost me a game in Events.

I think I heard this was supposed to be addressed in the last patch? Well, whatever you did to fix it didn’t work.

SDS

@maurice91932 said in Outfielders aren’t locking on flyballs:

This needs to be fixed. It’s happened to me four times in the last couple of days. Solid defensive players, too.

David Peralta just missed a flyball and it cost me a game in Events.

I think I heard this was supposed to be addressed in the last patch? Well, whatever you did to fix it didn’t work.

I lost a BR game due to my center fielder not locking into a routine fly ball with the bases loaded. Patch 1.05 did nothing to fix this, it also happened in a RS game.

SDS

Sorry that happened, but I’m glad I’m not the only one.

The first time it happened I figured it was a freak occurrence. Even when it happened a second time, I thought it was an unlucky coincidence.

But after it happened four times I figure I should report it. It is interfering with our enjoyment of the game, now.

SDS

Hasn’t happen to me yet, but every time I play my friend there will always be one play where his player just does circles around the ball and never locks in.
It’s pretty funny doe 🤣🤣🤣