Ron Santo finally getting some props!

SDS

Most of you young whipper snappers probably never heard of Ron Santo, but the guy was an amazing ball player for some awful Cubs teams.
It's a running joke that he isn't in the HOF. He would have gone first ballot if he was a Yankee.
Good on SDS for adding one of the most underrated players of all time.

SDS

He was elected 2 years after he died. He was a great player on a team that had 3 other HOF players. Banks, Williams Jenkins. Now figure out why they didn't win more? His card has a great swing. Played his moment to get 6 total bases and hit two bombs.

SDS

@texas10pt_psn said in Ron Santo finally getting some props!:

He was elected 2 years after he died. He was a great player on a team that had 3 other HOF players. Banks, Williams Jenkins. Now figure out why they didn't win more? His card has a great swing. Played his moment to get 6 total bases and hit two bombs.

I'm loving the Santo card. The Cubs have a solid team build so far with Banks, Sandberg, Santo, Dawson and Rizzo.

SDS

@ericulous1_psn said in Ron Santo finally getting some props!:

@texas10pt_psn said in Ron Santo finally getting some props!:

I'm loving the Santo card. The Cubs have a solid team build so far with Banks, Sandberg, Santo, Dawson and Rizzo.

Missing Fergie for my Canadian build