106 off the bat with a 30 degree launch angle

SDS

Routine F8. Ouch

SDS

Where at?

SDS

It was a minor league stadium. Main St or Oak Park. It really shouldn't matter what park I'm in with those numbers.

SDS

These numbers are just for aesthetics. For the. To have any meaning, SDS would have to have at least one person on staff who passed a physics class.

SDS

I'm curious as to what mode.

Mini Season vs Conquest, I've noticed a HUGE difference since 1.05 as mini season has been wet noodle bats for me. Conquest has been consistent since launch.

SDS

@hoboadam_psn said in 106 off the bat with a 30 degree launch angle:

I'm curious as to what mode.

Mini Season vs Conquest, I've noticed a HUGE difference since 1.05 as mini season has been wet noodle bats for me. Conquest has been consistent since launch.

Same here, also the wind that is blowing in like 9 out of 10 games makes everything even worse.

SDS

Cody Bellinger 106 exit velocity, 27 degree launch angle aka a perfect barrel!!! Result: routine fly to the warning track IRL. Moral of the story: it happens IRL more often than in this game. Quiturbitchin

SDS

@killerpresence4 said in 106 off the bat with a 30 degree launch angle:

Cody Bellinger 106 exit velocity, 27 degree launch angle aka a perfect barrel!!! Result: routine fly to the warning track IRL. Moral of the story: it happens IRL more often than in this game. Quiturbitchin

QuItUrBiTcHiN deeeeerp. Nobody likes you around here.

SDS

@killerpresence4 said in 106 off the bat with a 30 degree launch angle:

It definitely does not happen “more often” irl than in this game. IRL, ALL line drives have a batting average of .600, let’s get that reflected in the game. IRL, balls hit at 105 and up have a batting average around .700, let’s get that reflected in the game too. Also, if he’s playing online with no wind, a 30 degree angle 106 is gone unless it had an incredible amount of topspin.