The person who bought this needs to sign in

SDS

Wth!? I've gotten this before with other games and all I've had to do is restart my xbox and it loads up... I've restarted, hard started, signed out, signed in.

SDS

Ahhhh after googling, looks like there's a widespread issue

SDS

@maddogtannen777_xbl said in The person who bought this needs to sign in:

Wth!? I've gotten this before with other games and all I've had to do is restart my xbox and it loads up... I've restarted, hard started, signed out, signed in.

I find that if you use a noun before a pronoun people have an easier time understanding you.

SDS

@bob_loblaw1984 said in The person who bought this needs to sign in:

I find that if you use a noun before a pronoun people have an easier time understanding you.

Joking you must be making.

SDS

@hoboadam_psn said in The person who bought this needs to sign in:

@bob_loblaw1984 said in The person who bought this needs to sign in:

Joking you must be making.

This is the quality content that I come here for 👏

SDS

If you're talking about Game Pass, that happened to me a few times yesterday. It cleared up after the second console restart.