The Eva Longoria card should be included in Mini Seasons 2

SDS

After 1 win for those who waited about 30 games just to get an error message. Do good SDS for once.

SDS

Desperate housewives joke.

SDS

It may remain, because the description says 'Win your First Mini-Seasons championship.

SDS

@thegoaler_psn said in The Eva Longoria card should be included in Mini Seasons 2:

It may remain, because the description says 'Win your First Mini-Seasons championship.

It also says expires May 2nd

SDS

@schnauzerface said in The Eva Longoria card should be included in Mini Seasons 2:

You get me, man.

SDS

@schnauzerface said in The Eva Longoria card should be included in Mini Seasons 2:

There was a time I thought they were brother and sister. I think it was about 7:30 on a Sunday and lasted only a moment.

Also, Desperate Housewives joke.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in The Eva Longoria card should be included in Mini Seasons 2:

@thegoaler_psn said in The Eva Longoria card should be included in Mini Seasons 2:

It also says expires May 2nd

Then i hope they keep it as a 'win your first' reward.

SDS

Ok buddy... are we having a little sauce tonight???

SDS

@catrobot1999_psn said in The Eva Longoria card should be included in Mini Seasons 2:

After 1 win for those who waited about 30 games just to get an error message. Do good SDS for once.

Eva would be a nice reward. Especially 20 years ago. But her fastball still clocks in at about 92. Not Salma Hayek but not bad.

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in The Eva Longoria card should be included in Mini Seasons 2:

Nah, I hate the taste of alcohol. But I did pour myself a nice tall frosty Vanilla Coke. And of course my nightly bag of heroin*

This post actually made more sense than some of my others tonight. The typo in the subject line obviously called for a Desperate Housewives joke, but I couldn’t think of one and I was afraid someone else would swoop in first. So I just kinda planted the flag without actually having a flag.

*does heroin come in a bag? I don’t understand how drugs work.

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in The Eva Longoria card should be included in Mini Seasons 2:

The typo in the subject line obviously called for a Desperate Housewives joke, but I couldn’t think of one and I was afraid someone else would swoop in first. So I just kinda planted the flag without actually having a flag.

I disagree. “Desperate Housewives joke” was the optimal line.