FOTF Program : Takahashi?

SDS

So I completed all the FOTF player missions in the program except for the Takahashi one. How do you do this one? You have to have one of those preordered cards? I did not preorder.

So I'm forced to spend $$ to complete this mission? or there is another way?

SDS

Use.
The.
Search
Button

SDS

Duplicate

SDS

yeah, if you read it very carefully, it does state the missions are repeatable and you can use their live series version cards

SDS

@maddogtannen777_xbl said in FOTF Program : Takahashi?:

yeah, if you read it very carefully, it does state the missions are repeatable and you can use their live series version cards

no i think thats the wrong one.

SDS

Buy one on the market. They're going for around 10k. I recommend Randy Johnson as Pitchers accrue PXP faster than Batters. But you should also be able to proceed plenty through the program without completing that mission. It's only 3000 points. I didn't do 3/4 of the second batch of Legend Missions and completed the program no problem.

SDS

Wrong one. He's talking about the first weeks missions.

SDS

That's the cover athlete program...he's talking about the Cover/Takahasi mission in the FOTF program.

SDS

@luvmyxbox_xbl said in FOTF Program : Takahashi?:

So I completed all the FOTF player missions in the program except for the Takahashi one. How do you do this one? You have to have one of those preordered cards? I did not preorder.

So I'm forced to spend $$ to complete this mission? or there is another way?

Honestly, unless you're a completionist; you don't need to do it. With Double XP now; you could get just as much XP in one or two Conquest games instead of playing multiple games with the one player.