Base running

SDS

Seems like most of the time I make contact no matter if it’s a obvious hit or anything the runner stops. Anyone else having issues like this?

SDS

I don't really hit and run but stealing feels kinda broken. Buxton getting thrown out by a catcher with a 55 arm shouldn't happen. And the pitcher didn't even side step to the plate. Guys always sliding into a base when they don't need to shouldn't be happening either.

SDS

The baserunners this year react extremly late to any input you basicly have to predict whats happening and press it a few seconds ahead

SDS

@b00std_mark_ii said in Base running:

The baserunners this year react extremly late to any input you basicly have to predict whats happening and press it a few seconds ahead

Certainly feels this way. This is something that started in TS21. Maybe it is designed that way. If it were attribute-based then it would be appropriate, but I think it could be a blanket thing though. It’s a difficult thing to test because you can’t examine the lag in a recording.

SDS

@b00std_mark_ii said in Base running:

I agree. Even on a bloop it’s just terrible to see your runner either stay still or retreat. I’ve had way to many “fielders choice,” on shallow outfield bloops that fall. I try to get the runner going but it seems like they must complete their first initiated action first before going to the next prompt.