Game freezing

SDS

Anyone else having issues with the game freezing in offline play? Happened about 3 times so far and never had an issue last year

SDS

Was it on foul ball pop outs in the vicinity of one of the dugouts?

Happened twice to me in two different game modes and I have seen others report it.

SDS

2/ 3 were close to the fans near first base but deeper than the dugouts. The last one that happened in my mini game was a pop up to 2nd base. I had to close out and re-launch and i got the L LOL.

SDS

@dolenz_psn said in Game freezing:

Was it on foul ball pop outs in the vicinity of one of the dugouts?

Happened twice to me in two different game modes and I have seen others report it.

Yes. I am in this boat as well.

SDS

@kotank1334_psn said in Game freezing:

2/ 3 were close to the fans near first base but deeper than the dugouts. The last one that happened in my mini game was a pop up to 2nd base. I had to close out and re-launch and i got the L LOL.

Could be worse. One of mine happened on the first boss of a showdown run so it caused me to lose the entire showdown.

SDS

@dolenz_psn said in Game freezing:

@kotank1334_psn said in Game freezing:

Could be worse. One of mine happened on the first boss of a showdown run so it caused me to lose the entire showdown.

ouch