How to Rack Up Errors?

SDS

Trying to do the Mystery Mission and I. Can. Not. Commit. Errors.

The other team either keeps striking out or hitting outfield flys? How do I fail enough to pass the mission?

Thanks in advance.

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in How to Rack Up Errors?:

Trying to do the Mystery Mission and I. Can. Not. Commit. Errors.

The other team either keeps striking out or hitting outfield flys? How do I fail enough to pass the mission?

Thanks in advance.

When they hit a grounder hold onto the ball and don't throw it to the fielder.

SDS

I havent tried yet, but if you field a routine ground ball just run around with it instead of throw it to first or the proper base.

SDS

That's just it. As the original post noted, they're not hitting grounders.

SDS

Lol, guess just got to be patient then? Or maybe on a flyball miss it and throw an errant throw back in? Not sure

SDS

Throw third strikes into the dirt and have the C make the error throwing to 1B. 🤷

SDS

Dropped third strikes with a non catcher as C and bad throw

SDS

Also make your OFs dive just before they make the catch.

SDS

Walk a guy to first, when they hit a pop fly, catch it and hold it, allow the runner to advance and it should give you an error.

If not, walk a guy to first then throw some pick offs from the “catcher” but miss the meter and throw it into right field. Or yes, dropped third strikes with a non catcher.

SDS

Cbrev played on Legend and they hit a ton of grounders. Try that first.

SDS

Fill your team with Charlie Blackmons.

SDS

Walk a guy, step off the mound and throw to first. keep doing that, eventually you'll overthrow and get the error.

SDS

Maybe jump when your trying to catch the fly ball.

SDS

I haven’t done it yet but maybe walk a batter then try a pickoff with your catcher after a pitch where you completely mess up the throw.

SDS

I'm not that hard up for a stadium pack, but just put first basemen everywhere and go nuts lol

SDS

So what is the actual hidden mission? Make c amount of errors and earn a stadium choice pack?

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in How to Rack Up Errors?:

Throw third strikes into the dirt and have the C make the error throwing to 1B. 🤷

This will/should only be scored as an error if the runner then advanced to 2nd.

SDS

@saintleo14_psn said in How to Rack Up Errors?:

So what is the actual hidden mission? Make c amount of errors and earn a stadium choice pack?

3 errors in one game. Simply throw the ball to the wrong base on a groundout, easy as pie.

Throw sinkers at the bottom of the zone (NOT OFFSPEED) if you want ground balls.