Legends Trailer

SDS

I hope we get one this year. New additions are lacking so far, especially with the Big Unit being in question. Don’t drop the ball, SDS. Most of us are not Twins or Phillies fans.

SDS

You seem to be vastly over remembering last years trailer. It only had 3 debuts (Hank, Fernando, Pedro)

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in Legends Trailer:

You seem to be vastly over remembering last years trailer. It only had 3 debuts (Hank, Fernando, Pedro)

Wasn’t Clemente in it as well?

Regardless, all 3 of those guys are much stronger than what we have seen “confirmed” so far ( I would say in majority of people’s opinions).

Take Johnson out ( who we are waiting on ) and I could not be more disinterested in who they have announced

SDS

Clemente debuted in the announcement trailer (like Ryan Howard and [BIRD KILLER REDACTED] this year).

SDS

Maybe I’m misremembering. I remembered Franco, Dan Plesac, Prince, and Clemente. Bottom line, I want more legends.

SDS

@bob_loblaw1984 said in Legends Trailer:

Maybe I’m misremembering. I remembered Franco, Dan Plesac, Prince, and Clemente. Bottom line, I want more legends.

Franco and Dan Plesac where in 2020

SDS

@oreorockstar_psn said in Legends Trailer:

Regardless, all 3 of those guys are much stronger than what we have seen “confirmed” so far ( I would say in majority of people’s opinions).

Take Johnson out ( who we are waiting on ) and I could not be more disinterested in who they have announced

I really hope they didn't pull a fast one and Randy's really not in the game. Isn't that false advertising? I realize compared to Clemente, Hank and Pedro, these legends aren't too thrilling, but I am excited about Mussina, Mauer and Utley. I'm also hoping they're saving a few big Reveals but I've never been through a pre game lead up before. I started playing in May last year and hadn't paid any attention prior to the game release.

SDS

@ericulous1_psn said in Legends Trailer:

I really hope they didn't pull a fast one and Randy's really not in the game. Isn't that false advertising? I realize compared to Clemente, Hank and Pedro, these legends aren't too thrilling, but I am excited about Mussina, Mauer and Utley. I'm also hoping they're saving a few big Reveals but I've never been through a pre game lead up before. I started playing in May last year and hadn't paid any attention prior to the game release.

Howard as well, he is going to be this years Prince Fielder, I expect he will be really fun to use.

I'm not so worried about who were getting, my worry is with all the new players which legends will be gone like Williams or Cobb last year.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Legends Trailer:

@ericulous1_psn said in Legends Trailer:

Howard as well, he is going to be this years Prince Fielder, I expect he will be really fun to use.

I'm not so worried about who were getting, my worry is with all the new players which legends will be gone like Williams or Cobb last year.

Oh man, good point. Howard will have that light tower power. And I ended up loving Prince Fielder.

Yeah, I hope we only lose the obvious ones like Alomar.