No Cap This Year In The MVP Version?

SDS

I have every hat The Show gives us since Griffey was on the cover except last year's because I went digital and it was sold out.
I look at the MVP version for '22, and no hat is offered! They can come up with cutesy Anime & Magna stuff because Ohtani is Japanese, and I get that, but couldn't come up with a cap design? Odd.
Also couldn't help but laugh that all the Standard edition players get is 5K stubs. Man. Times is hard!
Cheapskates!

SDS

From the FAQ:

Is there a Hat included in the MVP Edition for MLB The Show 22?

We're sorry to say that we are unable to offer a $99.99 physical Collector's Edition this year. We know this is disappointing, but we are pleased to offer this MVP edition of Ohtani-san drawn by Takashi Okazaki that honors the influence anime has had on his phenomenal career.

SDS

@blind_bleeder said in No Cap This Year In The MVP Version?:

From the FAQ:

Is there a Hat included in the MVP Edition for MLB The Show 22?

We're sorry to say that we are unable to offer a $99.99 physical Collector's Edition this year. We know this is disappointing, but we are pleased to offer this MVP edition of Ohtani-san drawn by Takashi Okazaki that honors the influence anime has had on his phenomenal career.

Hardy har har.
How do we wear anime or a Picasso on our heads? They just couldn't come up with a cap. Bunch of bloomins' 🙃

SDS

I get it. My level of disappointment can’t be measured that they didn’t include a Golden Age legend in a Collector’s Edition with a cap this year. But, as I said before, I don’t buy the game for the covers.

SDS

probably cause they cant get ppl to work the line to make the hats. every day at the grocery store and wal marts(and similar stores) its at least 50% shelf space empty and when asked they say suppliers have low stock on their packaging materials.

SDS

The only good hat was 19: Fight Me!

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in No Cap This Year In The MVP Version?:

That's my DD teams road cap, but I liked the Aaron Judge edition one the most.
https://youtu.be/mMqAkPupWzY

SDS

LOL when I saw the title of your post I thought they were getting rid of the "CAP" Create A Player hahaha. Yeah I have a couple hats. 17 ,18 and 19 I think.

SDS

I'm new, and have only bought the digital version. The physical copy usually comes with a hat?

SDS

@ericulous1_psn said in No Cap This Year In The MVP Version?:

I'm new, and have only bought the digital version. The physical copy usually comes with a hat?

Yes the $100 version

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in No Cap This Year In The MVP Version?:

#truth

I loved that hat so much.