its time

SDS

2k did it, madden did it, and the cover art has it.

give us some anime card arts this yearr for the culture. That shohei cover in anime looks so freakin sweet.

SDS

Because 2K and Madden did it is reason enough NOT to do it!!!

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in its time:

Anime card arts would look so sick.

SDS

If there is a scenario where it makes sense I'm not against it, but to do it just to do it is meh, though that could be arguing for just about any art I guess

SDS

@eatyum_psn said in its time:

If there is a scenario where it makes sense I'm not against it, but to do it just to do it is meh, though that could be arguing for just about any art I guess

they could do a series of anime packs like the kitchen sink packs.

SDS

@guccigangchuck said in its time:

@eatyum_psn said in its time:

they could do a series of anime packs like the kitchen sink packs.

The Kitchen sink packs had normal card art though

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in its time:

Anime card arts would look so sick.

I was being somewhat facetious, but the argument to incorporate stuff that Madden and 2K does into MLB the SHO 22 is a very, very bad argument.

Anime cards, if done correctly, could be some great looking cards.

SDS

2k did it, madden did it, and the cover art has it.

give us some anime card arts this yearr for the culture. That shohei cover in anime looks so freakin sweet.

Only if we're able to throw our controller at our opponent while yelling which player you want to bat/pitch with.

SDS

This year would be the perfect year to do it. Shohei is a stud, anime is part of that culture and he's an avid fan of anime. Why not!

SDS

Anime card art does exist for baseball cards in real life, and in fact, it is Topps that makes it! It is the occasional art design of their "Project 70" series. It would be sweet to have a Project 70 series in the game. Only some are actually anime, but they are all very unique and very cool.

Here is Ohtani's actual Topps card that's anime-based https://www.topps.com/topps-project70r-card-324-1957-shohei-ohtani-by-dj-skee.html