I pulled 99 Minnie Minoso.

SDS

Best pull out of a headliner all year. Minnie Minoso with gold lights, pretty cool. His stats look good too. Might be my new lead off guy.

SDS

Good to hear at lest one person likes him. To me he looks weak

SDS

@mrad2010_xbl said in I pulled 99 Minnie Minoso.:

Best pull out of a headliner all year. Minnie Minoso with gold lights, pretty cool. His stats look good too. Might be my new lead off guy.

Card always plays awful. I would sell it now get your stubs and run. That card might have been decent two months ago there are way too many options now.

SDS

@t-rox_09_mlbts said in I pulled 99 Minnie Minoso.:

Card always plays awful. I would sell it now get your stubs and run. That card might have been decent two months ago there are way too many options now.

I'm giving him a chance, I can't lose on stubs and I'm going to hope he plays well.

SDS

I'm giving him a chance, I can't lose on stubs and I'm going try and hope he plays well.

SDS

I'm giving him a chance, I can't lose on stubs and I'm going to hope he plays well.

How many packs did you buy?

SDS

How many packs did you buy?

1. Got 2 jerseys and Minnie
SDS

I saw a 99 was the new headliner and wondered "What color will the lights be?" Gold, eh? nice.

SDS

10 at bats I'm batting .600 with 2 home runs.

SDS

Gold lights?????!!

Efffff I'm sad I didn't pull him. That sounds cool.

SDS

@thongypu_psn said in I pulled 99 Minnie Minoso.:

Gold lights?????!!

Yeah it was cool. I tried screen recording but my Xbox saves were full

SDS

Gold lights?????!!

Well nice pull sir! I'm sure you've paid your dues in headliner packs 😉

SDS

Gold lights?????!!

Well nice pull sir! I'm sure you've paid your dues in headliner packs 😉

Oh for sure. More Ls than Ws.

SDS

Has anyone else used this card yet? He’s really pretty decent. His animations in the field are really cool. He does a Jordan type jump for catching the balls. He has a really fast throw release too. Kinda cool to see tbh.

SDS

I bought one and got Minnie. Been looking for a good outfielder with some speed so he’ll be on the squad for a bit

SDS

@kaptinkrunch00 said in I pulled 99 Minnie Minoso.:

I bought one and got Minnie. Been looking for a good outfielder with some speed so he’ll be on the squad for a bit

Yeah. I heard a lot of hate about him but he’s kinda like Jackie for left field. Similar stats,stance and swing.

SDS

Minoso was one of the best cards for me last year. People think because he’s not someone like Griffey that he’s not good. He’s a beast.

SDS

@notandris_psn said in I pulled 99 Minnie Minoso.:

Minoso was one of the best cards for me last year. People think because he’s not someone like Griffey that he’s not good. He’s a beast.

Good to hear. I'm an Xbox player so unfortunately this has been year in a long time. Thankfully we finally got it because I'm a die hard baseball fan.

SDS

@notandris_psn said in I pulled 99 Minnie Minoso.:

That's what I love about this game. Everyone can play better with certain players and it doesn't have to be a meta

SDS

I really like Minnie and Brock. Two elite left fielder's. Hard to choose.