Thoughts?

SDS

Any chance they put in this xp cap (which doesn't really bother me) because the later rewards were made better, perhaps like the br choice pack from past programs, or a choice pack from pervious ranked seasons, asg/hrd packs etc...? It would certainly guarantee more people "tuning in" on days they normally wouldn't

Just a thought.

SDS

It seems like a they're just patching a cannon hole with a few pieces of bubble gum. There's no way they couldn't have found a better way to combat XP glitches/cheeses. Like literally any other way.. It is what it is though..

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in Thoughts?:

Any chance they put in this xp cap (which doesn't really bother me) because the later rewards were made better, perhaps like the br choice pack from past programs, or a choice pack from pervious ranked seasons, asg/hrd packs etc...? It would certainly guarantee more people "tuning in" on days they normally wouldn't

Just a thought.

It's such a clumsy fix that it makes me think they don't know how to fix it, so they're just limiting the 'damage' it does.

Personally I don't care what other people are doing to get xp, nor how fast they get to the bosses. I'm not going to spend 500K+ on a boss when I can get there within a week to 10 days just by playing.

I do think we'll be seeing ASG/HRD packs in this program, replacing the kitchen sink packs. I doubt we'll see BR or RS packs in inning programs, though I wouldn't complain.