Event Lineups

SDS

Dear SDS,

Please figure out how to have event lineups calculate below the requirement limitations or refrain from putting caps on the overall squads. Building a new event lineup every entry for the less skilled in the community is terribly annoying.

Thank you

Rant over

SDS

This shouldn’t be that hard for them to do this…

SDS

I have really enjoyed events lately ...Switch event was the first I had done. However, I am about to skip this one as it is torture trying to get the math to 93. I finally took pictures so I remember what I did, but I still don't know if it is worth it. I know I am complaining and shouldn't...but it just seems like they could easily default a team of 93 or let you save it for the next entry.

SDS

@crash447_xbl said in Event Lineups:

I have really enjoyed events lately ...Switch event was the first I had done. However, I am about to skip this one as it is torture trying to get the math to 93. I finally took pictures so I remember what I did, but I still don't know if it is worth it. I know I am complaining and shouldn't...but it just seems like they could easily default a team of 93 or let you save it for the next entry.

I loved switch it up and the moonshot but when you have to set new lineups its torture being a player who only wins 3 out of every 5 he plays. Haha

SDS

I take a screenshot of my lineup so I can remember it if needed