I'll be a little disappointed if we don't get...

SDS

At least 1 big name this inning. I know its still early in the game cycle but its time they drop another big boy. The content had been decent so far, but I think people are ready for a Griffey, Mays, Ruth, etc.... I'm not gonna list them all but you get the point. Its the 4th inning and we are a couple months in. I realize there have been some decent cards released so far in the 98 or 99 range, I'm not denying that. The future stars and prospects are cool, I even like the new milestone cards a alot. I would just like to see some of the names people buy this game for every year get their top cards already. I'm sure a lot of you will disagree but I know a lot will also agree with me.

SDS

I can’t even remember the last “big name” we’ve had. Ever since TA2, the names have been pretty mediocre.

SDS

Last year the 5th inning was when they started dropping the really good guys. That was the one with Ortiz, Mariano and I forget the 3rd boss.

SDS

@genopolanco_psn said in I'll be a little disappointed if we don't get...:

I can’t even remember the last “big name” we’ve had. Ever since TA2, the names have been pretty mediocre.

Most of the TA2 cards were weak too besides the Future Stars. I was speechless when I saw the Aaron and Gehrig cards. Not saying they're completely unusable but wow.

SDS

I got a feeling Frank Thomas is one of the other 2 bosses besides Franco.

SDS

July 2021: "Why aren't they dropping end game cards right now?"

July 2018: "Why are you dropping end game cards now? There's nothing left to do for the next 8 months!"

SDS

@kovz88_psn said in I'll be a little disappointed if we don't get...:

Last year the 5th inning was when they started dropping the really good guys. That was the one with Ortiz, Mariano and I forget the 3rd boss.

Larry Walker