95 Bob Gibson

SDS

They tweet about the new headliner but still no mention about the servers at all. Bad look.

SDS

I understand the server problems need addressed but you can't be mad about a scheduled tweet that has likely been scheduled for 2 months popping up on the timeline.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in 95 Bob Gibson:

I understand the server problems need addressed but you can't be mad about a scheduled tweet that has likely been scheduled for 2 months popping up on the timeline.

I would like them to at least say something about the server issues. People that play this game care more about the server issues than a 95 Bob Gibson right now.

SDS

The guys who run the live content team are not the same ones who maintain the servers.
Nor are they the ones that code the hitting engine.

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in 95 Bob Gibson:

The guys who run the live content team are not the same ones who maintain the servers.

Hey hey

You know that using facts and logic is not allowed right?

It scares the tourists in here

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in 95 Bob Gibson:

And they don't tweet out content in real time either. If someone were to hack into their Twitter account they would likely see pre-composed tweets for every headliner, inning boss, World Series/BR/Event reward, player program, specialty pack, (basically anything but POTM, Topps now, and finest). It's like some people expect their electrician to do their plumbing for them. An electrician can likely do plumbing, but it isn't their job

SDS

@cdnmoneymaker93_xbl said in 95 Bob Gibson:

You know that using facts and logic is not allowed right?

"Stop with the logic and people and things."