Question regarding rosters

SDS

When do they update for MTO? Bc I know they’ve been updated since the start of the year but not with the new update from Friday. So how long is the delay usually?

SDS

They wont. except for 1 update to add callups and fix opening day rosters that first year they have never updated mto, and said they wouldnt from the beginning

SDS

@painpa_psn said in Question regarding rosters:

They wont. except for 1 update to add callups and fix opening day rosters that first year they have never updated mto, and said they wouldnt from the beginning

But they have. I know in 20 I started one with the Blue Jays when a few guys were on the IL so they weren’t in the ML roster. Restarted it a couple weeks later and got those guys back

SDS

That sucks. Should be easy enough to do just by applying live rosters. They do alot in this game but miss some of the small stuff.

SDS

MTO using default 2021 opening rosters can be both a Blessing & a Curse pending which team you wanted to use.

Example of a Blessing would be the Mets. They started with several Diamonds & Golds on their team & how they preformed in REAL GAMES had them updated to reflect that. All season starting Diamond's (except Degrom) was demoted to Golds & all season starting Golds demoted to Silvers. Also several Silvers were demoted to Bronze. Therefore the default Roster would be much better to play MTO & "not" he current updated roster

Now the Curse is when you fav or desired team did greatly improve during the season & many cards in that team went Bronze to Silver, Silver to Gold & even Gold to Diamond. This is when you are screwed with only being able to play MTO with the default.