Investment's

SDS

Within the past week I've sold off done players and invested the stubs in potential upgrades (about 350K worth).

If these pay off, I should have about 1-1.5M after I sell them all.

If they don't work out; then I'll be stub broke.

SDS

You could always quicksell the golds and get back a lot of your invested stubs, assuming you invested in gold cards that might go diamond.

Out of curiosity, who did you invest in?

SDS

@raesone_psn said in Investment's:

You could always quicksell the golds and get back a lot of your invested stubs, assuming you invested in gold cards that might go diamond.

I have about 75 Burnes, 75 Castellanos, about 200 Jose Iglesias, 50 Laureano, 50 JD Martinez, and 100 Stallings.

And some players that I thought would do good but haven't fone squat *cough Dalbec and Bohm *cough. I have about 250 of each of them. Along with 250 Alex Reyes.

SDS

@x814xmafia_psn said in Investment's:

I have about 75 Burnes, 75 Castellanos, about 200 Jose Iglesias, 50 Laureano, 50 JD Martinez, and 100 Stallings.

And some players that I thought would do good but haven't fone squat *cough Dalbec and Bohm *cough. I have about 250 of each of them. Along with 250 Alex Reyes.

Sounds good, hope they'll pay off for you.

SDS

You know, I bought into Christian Javier early. I thought the control issues were behind him and that his stuff (which has always been good to great) would finally be able to shine. 1,200 Christian Javiers later, I think it's a dud 😞

SDS

@anoraka_psn said in Investment's:

You know, I bought into Christian Javier early. I thought the control issues were behind him and that his stuff (which has always been good to great) would finally be able to shine. 1,200 Christian Javiers later, I think it's a dud 😞

No. Hold. That will pay off.

Might be late July, but it will.

SDS

@hoboadam_psn said in Investment's:

@anoraka_psn said in Investment's:

No. Hold. That will pay off.

Might be late July, but it will.

Oh I'm holding tight. I saw him pitch a weird bullpen where he tried to throw random pitches he'd never thrown in a game before to "reset" himself on the mound and he came out and threw the most electric fastball/slider combo I've ever seen him throw. It's so frustrating with guys like him because if he could just locate he's one of the best in the bigs.

SDS

I’ve been investing in a lot of those Flashback silver and gold cards in preparation for the big collection.