Cards Cards Cards!!!

SDS

I love this year's game for the sheer number of Cards there are.

I know servers have been less then desirable but just loving the sheer number of Cards we have to choose from make things so much fun to build teams

SDS

Agreed. Content is spectacular when we can access it.

I never think of Pudge as a Marlin! Great call on showcasing the best catcher of his generation as a journeyman.

SDS

I love the silver and gold "BR Heroes" group of cards. That was a brilliant idea

SDS

I’m super happy to see them go back to using real cards again that are usable. Not just filling the game with roided up signature cards.

SDS

@random_schmuck_psn said in Cards Cards Cards!!!:

Agreed. Content is spectacular when we can access it.

I never think of Pudge as a Marlin! Great call on showcasing the best catcher of his generation as a journeyman.

His only year there, but he was definitely the captain of that world series team! His only championship too.

SDS

When will the collections be expanded?

SDS

@ladyswampfox_xbl said in Cards Cards Cards!!!:

Flashback/legend collections? Usually not until midseason, all star break

SDS

The variety has been great so far. I've been disappointed in the past when certain players only get 1 or 2 versions, or by the time a specific player comes out there are 20+ better options at the position.

SDS

@ladyswampfox_xbl said in Cards Cards Cards!!!:

There is normally a 2nd update around end of May into June then a 3rd in July with the big reward. That set I suspect things will likely not follow the same process as the past 2 years

SDS

@mjfc_363_psn said in Cards Cards Cards!!!:

I’m super happy to see them go back to using real cards again that are usable. Not just filling the game with roided up signature cards.

I can’t stand the prospect cards. Most these guys won’t even make it long in mlb and they are rated higher than career major leaguers. It’s a joke

SDS

@sean_87__psn said in Cards Cards Cards!!!:

I can’t stand the prospect cards. Most these guys won’t even make it long in mlb and they are rated higher than career major leaguers. It’s a joke

Bro......I’m with you 110% on that one!!! I have ALWAYS HATED the fiction cards!!!

SDS

@sean_87__psn said in Cards Cards Cards!!!:

Bro......I’m with you 110% on that one!!! I have ALWAYS HATED the fiction cards!!!

At least the vast majority of them are golds as opposed to last year