Uninstall and reinstall game

SDS

So what is this I’m hearing about uninstalling the game and reinstalling to get the correct amount of XP? Does it actually work? I won’t lose any progress or stubs or anything by doing this?

SDS

You definitely won’t lose progress because your just deleting the game off your hard drive. Let us know if it works.

SDS

I’m giving this a shot. Going slow tho. Will report back in about an hour or so lol.

SDS

Diamond Dynasty progress and stubs are stored on the servers, so you wouldn't have an issue with deleting and reinstalling. I have no idea if that would fix the XP issue (my guess is it wouldn't), but I supposed it couldn't hurt if you have the time to spare.

SDS

Everything is stored online and your saved games and whatever should all still be there too. I did it and it worked for me. Hopefully it'll work for you

SDS

I’ve heard from others that reinstalling doesn’t make the double xp work. It was, however, a good fix for some of the people that weren’t getting xp at all, especially the folks that had that glitch caused because of playing HR Derby.

SDS

Yea, I’m getting XP, but it just seems like the slowest grind ever. I currently have about 270,000, but feel like I should have so much more. I’ve just read about people uninstalling and reinstalling, so I figured, what the heck haha

SDS

I heard that uninstalling and reinstalling causes linking issues? I could be wrong.

SDS

This did not work. First game said I got 3309 in the post game and I went up 2542. It’s all just random at this point lol.

Well then I opened a bundle and fooled around in the ah and watched a YouTube video and now it has gone up 3309. This is so random. Maybe it’s been working all along just delayed? Who knows hahaha

SDS

I’m gonna see if my XP is calculating correctly before I do the reinstall thing. I’m most definitely not getting double though haha