New pitching mechanics

SDS

How many of you are switching it up to the new pitching mechanic? I’ve been trying it out and idk how I feel about it.

SDS

Pinpoint pitching is amazing

At first I had no idea what I was doing lol but after a few YouTube videos and a few games, it’s easy to get the hang of.

Big fan of this new pitching interface

SDS

Yeah I’m going to do my best to get used to it because I feel like it’s going to be the best at higher ranks

SDS

Yeah it's tough at first but once you get the hang of it it's really fun to use.

SDS

I’m loving it!

SDS

It’s basically zone hitting of pitching and turned analog guys into directional hitters

SDS

I forced myself when I got early access on 4/16/21 and since then I'm 12-3 in ranked seasons and a majority of that is because of pinpoint pitching - love the mechanic

SDS

I like how it's easier to control fastballs than breaking balls forcing you use a more realistic approach. I also like it seems much harder to control a tiring pitcher than a fresh one. On the other hand, it seems way too easy to put the ball where you want to. I haven't played too much on higher difficulties though so hopefully it gets tougher or else HOF and legend might be pitching heavy

SDS

Switching back and worth between Pin Point and Pure Analog. Might need a new controller, I seem to have dead spots in my right stick. Might be from hours and hours of fishing in RDR2!