My only request/ wish

SDS

I know it’s a bit too late for SDS to actually change anything for the most part. But my biggest peeve with MTO is the lack of user control. One thing I hope to see this year is when we call up a player or trade for a player, then we also get to choose who we send down. This past year I called up a player and the CPU sent down my favorite relief pitcher and I couldn’t bring him back up. It was a huge bummer. So I’d like to see that as an option to offer more control. Last thing is similar. When I set a lineup or pitching rotation I don’t want the CPU to change it or bench my players under any circumstance without asking me first. Give us more control over our team. That’s my only request.

SDS

When you get a call up in m2o, you do choose to send a player down. You see a bunch of players to the right and choose one of them to send down. I am going from memory but im almost certain you do

SDS

@rabid55wolverine said in My only request/ wish:

When you get a call up in m2o, you do choose to send a player down. You see a bunch of players to the right and choose one of them to send down. I am going from memory but im almost certain you do

Oh okay. Well I guess I’m more so remembering trades then. For those you didn’t get to decide and it was a huge bummer

SDS

Yep, in the March 2 October/Franchise Showcase they showed a clip of being able to choose between calling up 3 or 4 players and then giving you the freedom to choose who to send down and it didn't look like it was limited to just one position, so that's nice, too.