Trévor Bauer

SDS

Seeing a lot of opinions. That he’s the best starter out there. I always hit this guy well. Once you time up his sinker and cutter he’s meatball city. Anyways nothing else to do. So may try him out. But I find all the finest starters fairly easy to hit?? Anyone else??

SDS

Degrom was lights out when the TA4 was released, now I can’t go past 5 with him if my opponent is decent. If you can hit fastball he’s also meatball city

SDS

@ibonafidescrub_ said in Trévor Bauer:

Degrom was lights out when the TA4 was released, now I can’t go past 5 with him if my opponent is decent. If you can hit fastball he’s also meatball city

Degrom better than Bauer though-at least he has the outlier and two decent off speed pitches...Bauer to me is really easy to see...I’ve had pretty decent luck with Degrom as my 5th starter....

SDS

I’m like 17 and 9 with prestige Degrom. ERA around 4.70 and I still feel that at least 13 of those 17 wins were a long time ago. I’m like 3-7 in his last 10 appereances.

SDS

Bauer is excellent! Just don't throw the Knuckle Curve anywhere near the zone!

SDS

@htonsecurity5x said in Trévor Bauer:

Seeing a lot of opinions. That he’s the best starter out there. I always hit this guy well. Once you time up his sinker and cutter he’s meatball city. Anyways nothing else to do. So may try him out. But I find all the finest starters fairly easy to hit?? Anyone else??

His cutter and slider are nasty but you can’t hang them otherwise he’s getting rocked

SDS

like in real life bauer is highly overrated