Best Utility guys

SDS

looking to add a good utility guy to my bench but dont want to spend the stubs in ben Z..

What are some other options looking for higher end defense guys
Thanks

SDS

That new Royce Lewis seems like the guy

SDS

Biggio, Jose Ramirez

SDS

Jackie can play the infield and outfield and is a good speed option off the bench to.

SDS

I pretty much universally throw 99 Biggio and 99 Jackie Robinson on my bench.

Of those two, Biggio is the only one who might not be called "budget."

SDS

Yea all seems like good options think ill pick up this royce card

SDS

@mandrykm said in Best Utility guys:

Yea all seems like good options think ill pick up this royce card

Good idea, loved his swing on the prospect card but never got a chance to use this one! Serviceable hitting against righties while mashing lefties and can play almost everywhere!

SDS

Royce is the clear winner as well as Biggio.

SDS

Jackie and Biggio are must haves on the bench. Can play multiple positions, can steal bases and can bunt. When I move Jackie back into the starting lineup, I have found the Topps Now Bichette is solid. Lofton is my speedster on the bench who is also a good defensive replacement for speed in the OF.

SDS

Been using Royce Lewis, actually giving him starts to see how he plays. Hits for high average and a lot of doubles. Excellent speed and D, plays 6 positions. Only 1 HR so far but small sample size. He would be a very good bench bat plus a flexible guy on D and a great pinch runner.

SDS

@Quint75 said in Best Utility guys:

Been using Royce Lewis, actually giving him starts to see how he plays. Hits for high average and a lot of doubles. Excellent speed and D, plays 6 positions. Only 1 HR so far but small sample size. He would be a very good bench bat plus a flexible guy on D and a great pinch runner.

I may have to give this Royce card a run on a team build. Sounds like a fun card.

SDS

That Kike Hernandez Topps Now card seems like an option. That's assuming his swing works for others, as it doesn't for me.

SDS

Jackie has been nails off my bench, speed, surprise pop, versatility, good glove