Johnny Bench

SDS

https://youtu.be/YD3vtN2dS1k

Saw this commercial during Braves pregame. Enjoy.

SDS

@wingo18 said in Johnny Bench:

That commercial has been out for years now

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Johnny Bench:

That commercial has been out for years now

Yeah, I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. I suppose I should have saved it for Thursday. Hope you enjoyed that relic.

SDS

It is over played lol. So annoying. I still don't even know what blue emu is lol

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Johnny Bench:

It is over played lol. So annoying. I still don't even know what blue emu is lol

It's apparently odor free.

I honestly had never seen the "stinkin" commercial until a day or two ago. My best friend from high school is a huge Johnny Bench guy, and he had never seen it either.

Don't hate because I don't watch a lot of TV. lol

SDS

I honestly had never seen the "stinkin" commercial until a day or two ago. My best friend from high school is a huge Johnny Bench guy, and he had never seen it either.

I see it every commercial break for the Red Sox games lol

SDS

my dad and I always see these commercials with Bench and Blue emu. Always give us a good laugh

SDS

@MLBTHEJOE said in Johnny Bench:

my dad and I always see these commercials with Bench and Blue emu. Always give us a good laugh

They are soooo cheesy

SDS

@MLBTHEJOE said in Johnny Bench:

They are soooo cheesy

Just like them burgers!

SDS

Haha love it! I’ve never seen a Blue Emu commercial in my life, guess they don’t show this in Wisconsin.

SDS

It is a cream for pain. You wouldn't know that at 11 but you will when you are my age LOLOLOLOL