Roster updates and live collection

SDS

How do roster updates work for live collection? For example, is it possible that some of these expensive live series diamonds, like Verlander, can drop their rating and possibley to a gold to decrease their value?

Also, what the heck is up with Luis Gil SP NY 67 rating? No way to buy him and buy order is at 1800 for a 67 overall? Super annoying.

SDS

Gil is a new card so people are taking advantages of those who need

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Roster updates and live collection:

Figured as much. Any idea how the roster updates work with the live collection?

SDS

@JiggidyJJ said in Roster updates and live collection:

@nymets1987 said in Roster updates and live collection:

Figured as much. Any idea how the roster updates work with the live collection?

Sorry nope

SDS

If you have a team already collected then it doesn’t affect the cards you need. Say you need the Yankees and they sign a few new players. The cards are added to the team and you gotta collect those new cards to be able to finish the team collection

SDS

I sold a bronze card I pulled last night for 2500 and it went through in like 10 seconds. I was the only
One to list it at the time.

SDS

@boduke82 said in Roster updates and live collection:

If you have a team already collected then it doesn’t affect the cards you need. Say you need the Yankees and they sign a few new players. The cards are added to the team and you gotta collect those new cards to be able to finish the team collection

Referring to the teams I do not have collected. Is it possible that Verlander could drop from a 90 and ultimately drop his price, as an example?

SDS

Rarely if ever do players get downgraded while on IR.

SDS

@boduke82 said in Roster updates and live collection:

Referring to the teams I do not have collected. Is it possible that Verlander could drop from a 90 and ultimately drop his price, as an example?

In a normal season yes. After 1 start and an Injury he won’t drop though. The high diamonds would have to play at a terrible level to drop any.

SDS

gotcha thanks. Just have Verlander, Cole and Trout left, hoping for a price drop. They aint movin

SDS

You'd need to see an Ankiel-level meltdown from those guys and even then it'd take a few months before it gets written off as an extended slump. And by then, the season's over and they stop updating.

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Roster updates and live collection:

You'd need to see an Ankiel-level meltdown from those guys and even then it'd take a few months before it gets written off as an extended slump. And by then, the season's over and they stop updating.

So you're saying there's a chance 😉

SDS

"I'm Lloyd Christmas and I approve this message."

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Roster updates and live collection:

So you're saying there's a chance 😉

Very doubtful, season is too short, and Verlander won't cause he's on IL, they haven't downgraded anyone injured yet.