Who's the best SS?
-
Banks is great this year.
-
I hate when people say CAP, my CAP is my catcher and staying put. So give a useful answer. Not everyone has a SS Cap.
Cap can [censored] near be the answer to any position.
-
Prestige Didi is possibly the best card ever in the show. He's amazing.
Also, I really like another guy who is well known because he rips.....
-
Who do we have to look forward to? 99 Cal? 99 Rollins? High 90s Vizquel? Does SDS still have the rights for Jose Reyes?
Currently, I think my top 3 we have available are Correa (best arm), Didi, and Mondesi if he’s still glitchy.
I can’t include banks because I haven’t played with him.Edit: am I the only one who wants a ROY Seager?
-
Ozzie Smith for me, 1987 gold glove. He's fast, has really good contact and vision, and his fielding and arm stats are so good. seems undervalued on the market in my opinion.
-
A admin locked this topic on