Hitting

SDS

I feel like the best it has been all year was day one. Maybe go back to that? Idk the exact solution but something has to be changed and quick. Personally, and from what others say on here, the game isn’t even worth it to play right now. I believe in you SDS, please fix this for good

SDS

You just broke the streak — we had gone 17 consecutive minutes without somebody saying that hitting was better on day one.

Ok, let’s start the timers up again.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Hitting:

You just broke the streak — we had gone 17 consecutive minutes without somebody saying that hitting was better on day one.

Do you disagree?

SDS

@ejwik13 said in Hitting:

Do you disagree?

No. I also don’t disagree that pizza and the Beatles are good.

SDS

Faith...yea, I'm out there. Lost what was left of any "faith" I may have had in this game ooooohhh roughly starting at 1430 CST Friday afternoon until 2145 CST tonight.

There appears to be no real "fix" on the way. However, the content has been great...and there's where any praise for me ends down this "long and winding road"...

SDS

I feel like this event is on veteran the way myself and my opponents are destroying the baseball.

SDS

@ejwik13 said in Hitting:

Do you disagree?

The game we have is what we have until 21. Don't expect any changes.