MTO Trade Glitch?

SDS

Playing as the Twins for stage 2 TA and traded for Chris Sale about 3 weeks before the trade deadline but the cpu put him in AAA instead of the MLB roster and I haven’t been able to use him. And he is pissed!!! Lol, he’s dropped 4 overall’s and counting. Is there a way to fix this and call him up or do I have to wait for a ‘call up suggestion’?

SDS

Lol that sucks. You unfortunetly have to wait for a call up suggestion... if one even comes.

SDS

[censored], but thanks!

SDS

I noticed in my Padres run (as I was looking for trade targets, that he was in AAA for Boston too). Maybe an injury thing that we can't see?

SDS

He is on the dL now in real life. Same with Thor and severing. Bad news, you won’t get to use him in your MTO run. Yes, it is very annoying.

SDS

Firing my scouts after this!!!

SDS

Yeah, I've noticed that Chris Sale, Noah Syndergaard, and Luis Severino are all in AAA in M2O (because in real-life they're going to miss the year, if we ever get to play games). Basically, just don't put these guys on your trade block.

Honestly, I can't figure out why they didn't just allow total roster flexibility for your controlled team.

SDS

Wow. Thanks for the heads up. No wonder my proposed trade for Sale never went through. Glad it didn't!

SDS

Yah I noticed this as well so I throw those guys on my trade block now, see if I get anything good for me since they are useless to me for the run