I have about a million and have never bought standard packs, or stubs, not once, and have everyone
ChuckCLC_PSN
Posts
-
-
@Bridge-Piece_XBL Thats the REAL problem, they shouldnt EVER put this type stuff tied to MP only missions
-
He can always back out if it feels laggy. TBH though, from my experience, that isnt gonna make his game less laggy. If you are home team playing someone with connection issues i think it hurts more than if you are away.
-
Glad to see someone working on this and providing updates, kinda wish this was more of a thing Months ago but, is what it is. But this is one of the single worst things about this game this year for sure. Hopefully for 27 we can use the market without bots, or at least no so many.
-
lol, "Significant contact and power boost on pitches under 50 mph"
-
AS Kevin McGonigle, but will not go under 8300
-
Still going strong, 99 Ken Singleton right now, they have done nothing to deter this from happening.
-
LS Willson Contreras currently
-
LS Pete Crow being botted right now
-
@ryancostello620_NSW If you reset Mini Seasons you still have a line up in there. Did you check to make sure said card isnt in every Mini Season lineup? Also the event, whether you are playing the event or not.
-
Bottom of this page, just a 10 pack and 20 pack bundle left. https://theshow.com/asg/
-
Has anyone got their pack yet?
-
I guess mobile app today?
-
Definitely happens. It's not a huge sample size, so you can definitely open 300-500 packs with no ls diamond. I've done it on a couple occasions this year. But, overall I probably pull right around the odds. But I hate this stupid odds they show you I wish they would show us the odds per Diamond cuz obviously it's like what 1 and 13,000 to pull like a 94.95 life series where it's like one out of 30 or something to pull a 85 or 86 I would like to see it all of the live series diamonds odds
-
@sbchamps17_NSW I don't even know how they could do that. But maybe they were using marketplace bots?
-
They pretty much taken the fun away for these this year, just like everything else. So dont expect much.
-
Aint gonna lie, had no idea he still played.
-
They just never let us down near this bad as this year. Months after release and Im over here as I type cursing at the screens because I cant navigate to one or another without delays. Cant draft a team for showdown and set my lineup with pausing 10 sec between each action ect. Thats some MLB the Show 17 and 18 stuff right there, when servers were so shotty you couldnt navigate in DD. On top of that, all the lazy content, the all collections require Tons of cards you have to purchase instead of work for, just all the stuff they had worked hard to fix over the last 5-7 years they just walked back on all of it this year. Then you have the market bots and things that 3rd party apps are just running wild all over the game and they can do nothing about it. Its like they made all the wrong moves with moving forward on this game. There used to be some thing you could highlight as improved for the best, I dont know if ANYTHING like that can be said today.
-
@Dolenz_PSN Mantle, not sure the year though, after looking up Mantle I could only find a .408, maybe another source rounded that up lol, idk
-
They do a lot of these based on seasons too and Mickey Mantle had a season where he had an on base of 409 just saying
More than 1 Million stubs
Start reporting and emailing dash-boarded runs/hrs
19 home games in a row
How is the Community Market feeling (8)
Supercharge Bregman AGAIN?!?
Bots on These Cards Actively As of NOW (Time Stamp)
Bots on These Cards Actively As of NOW (Time Stamp)
Bots on These Cards Actively As of NOW (Time Stamp)
Bots on These Cards Actively As of NOW (Time Stamp)
Market
Anyone hear anything about codes for free packs
TO XBOX USERS
Servers down
Pack odds are manipulated.
They’re taking action!
New Diamond predictions
MAX SCHERZER 3,500 CAREER STRIKEOUTS.
The constant negativity is ruining MLB The Show
So it’s not Mauer it’s votto?
So it’s not Mauer it’s votto?