@capardo_XBL I hate most of the collections so much. Specifically ones where you collect a ton of cards and get literally nothing, because you don't have some 85s, you'll never use, from some other collection that each sell for like 300k. Like, I did every Jolt card and have nothing. I don't like the voucher system and much preferred the way collections were done in say '24, where you get cards along the way to the final collection card. They still do that in a few of the individual collections, but for any of the "get excited about this card" cards, they cost way too much to be worth it and you just never end up using that legend's card.
betamax0_NSW
Posts
-
-
It's just people who don't know there's a tax and that you get less than the quicksell value. I think the player base should be more educated by SDS about this, but otherwise I don't see it as big issue.
If you're offering 5,001 stubs for a card with a QS of 5,000 stubs, good luck ace, cuz I'm quickselling that before I take a lowball offer. -
Would love to see SDS drop the stats on how much of their player base earned 250,000 pxp with the All Star & Draft cards, that inspired them to go with 250,000 pxp on Pipeline cards to get De Vries.
Aside from that, looks like a good program with a lot of earnable cards.
-
Finally finished the HRD Showdown yesterday on my 3rd attempt, because Ramone was throwing like Ramone - hanging fastballs down the middle of the plate, and not throwing half his pitches as balls and also dotting the corners, like he was on the first two tries.
He did that a bit in the 2nd round, but not too bad. People can dismiss it, but if Ramone isn't throwing like himself & you're supposed to score 19 runs or whatever it was, and you get a number of fly balls in a row to line out or die at the warning track, it's possible to have to redo the Showdown.
-
Guess I have to join one of the FB Groups, since a lot of people don't want to use the site owned by the trillionaire guy who pushes white replacement conspiracies and has a chatbot that produces CSAM.
-
Ran smooth and the easiest showdown I've ever done. Great selection of lefty hitters. Had the game tied in the final showdown before I recorded my first out, which was a called strike that was clearly a ball, but that's another story. Wrapped it up in the next few ABs.
-
@Onix_Savage22_PSN More about paying for Nintendo Online, which I don't ever use, because I play all my online multiplayer games on PC.
I used up my free trial to do some other program a year or two ago, and found online pretty boring. Two singles in a 3 inning game isn't a given, and who wants to have to play more than one.
-
To get the lowest tier reward (and unlock the medium missions), I'd have to:
Pay Nintendo $3.99
Then hit enough singles in a single game to steal two bases.I don't think I like the complete all to unlock next tier thing.
-
@JenkinMeyer_PSN I only enjoy streamers who are funny, entertaining people on a legitimate professional comedian level. I don't know how any of the abrasive sports game streamers or someone who's just a guy, who's pretty good at playing a videogame get a following. I guess some folks just have low bars for entertainment.
-
Seemed cool, because I thought it would help finish programs, but I haven't completed Pool C or Pool D, and the only cards boosted in those 2 pools are the final reward cards you when the program is completed. So, zero help.
-
I can't believe how challenging mini seasons is this year. A couple years ago, I liked Conquest, last year I was like "Mini seasons, this is my jam" and now because all the teams have all the best cards in the game (and I do not), I'm losing a shocking number of games. It's quite different from when just the Whales were stacked, now I'm getting wrecked by the Cairo Cats. (Also, I'm trying to finish TA missions and such, and don't want to have to use only my best cards against the CPU)
And just as I thought "Well, I got through those first couple showdowns real smooth", now they're hard too? Can't catch a break. And then I come up 100,000 xp short of the Boss cards every inning? Probably going to just play casually the rest of the year and maybe start up Road to the Show mode around when next year's game rolls out.
-
I definitely didn't understand what that meant, but I wasn't all that worried since there are like 7 alternative ways to complete the program.
-
Well, using the Ramirez card in the Showdown slowed the game to a crawl, so not that one.
-
I got deep into every inning path last year & the year before, aside from like in the summer when I was on vacation for 2 weeks. Now it looks like I will average 300k on the path all year and get exactly zero Boss cards, ever. Folks saying "It's like this every year" are just making stuff up.
-
I also now play pretty much exclusively on veteran (Even in the mini seasons games, where the CPU almost always has a better roster now, for some reason?). And you might as well, since you get a little more pxp.
For me, the issue isn't so much that it's difficult, it's the inconsistency. I feel like last year I had a really good idea of my swing, now I have no feel for anything. I'll get early swings on balls I felt I was absolutely late on and vice versa. It's also very all or nothing, lot of games I win on like 3 hits that were all home runs, because the fielding is so good. -
I'm sure Ty Cobb's views aren't any worse than Blake Treinen's. Probably just some grandkid who wanted double the money they were offering.
-
There is no gap. Do not try to hit into the gap, it does not exist. There is only home run and fly out.
I swear, completing home run moments this year feels 10x easier than completing 2 hits in a game moments, as the CPU will cover infinite ground. -
I'm very against censorship laws, I get up on stage at bars & tell dirty jokes, but I would say the most immature, poorly adjusted people are those who seek to porno-fy every aspect of life. There's nothing really healthy or "well-adjusted" about wanting to see "bewbs" in a baseball game. It's kinda antisocial. There are a thousand cool, creative things you can make a baseball team logo with that are not X rated.
-
I don't know what they think they're safeguarding against that they don't want people to be excited and get through the inning path quickly? So it's just single packs and packs of outdated cards from old programs?
There is nothing I am looking forward to on this inning path, and it really really feels like it was not like this in years past. 2 good fielding contact hitters & one boss at the very end? Come on. The inning path now just feels like a legacy thing that they want to get rid of, and have in because they have to include it.
-
I thought I'd played the game a pretty decent amount since I got it at launch, but I am a full 200,000 xp away from the Inning Boss card, with 5 days left.
That seems a bit off. Getting through most of the inning path should be something a big chunk players are able to do, not just the 5% of power users. Not saying perma double xp or anything, just bigger xp rewards within programs or something.
Legends and Flashbacks collections
I’m seeing a new trend.
Friday Pipeline - now with card reveals
Showdown should be taken away, permanently.
Anyone hear anything about codes for free packs
Sonny Gray 2000
June countdown yikes
June countdown yikes
YFK is jorking it
PSA - Supercharged Players from WBC teams - 06/12/26
I sense the goodwill towards SDS has been exhausted, I know mine has.
Vintage Program Mission - really SDS?
Which of the 3 switch-hitting collection cards is your favorite?
I won't be able to complete 2nd inning in time
Why are rookie and veteran so hard this year?!
Ty Cobb needs put in the game!
CPU is obnoxious
Stop the inappropriate images in the logo vault!!!!!
Inning 2
Double XP until only Monday ?? -- really are you serious