Why am I suddenly playing super teams in The Show Goes On event?

SDS

I mean, the OVR is 85, and somehow I'm playing people with a full diamond squad every time. It's pretty frustrating marching out my mediocre squad that I'm just getting started and having to play these super teams.

SDS

fill your bench with commons and 1 decent pinch hitter. easy to start balancing out the 85 OVR. also a bunch of weirdos are sticking feierabend in the pen. hes rated around 50 so that helps

SDS

They probably tank their bench and SP rotation to fit in more diamonds

SDS

@Ryan_2713 said in Why am I suddenly playing super teams in The Show Goes On event?:

fill your bench with commons and 1 decent pinch hitter. easy to start balancing out the 85 OVR. also a bunch of weirdos are sticking feierabend in the pen. hes rated around 50 so that helps

And using his cheese knuckler too...

SDS

I play with a full diamond lineup. Bench is Ortiz, Muncy, Bryant, Gore (for running) and some low ovr backup catcher. 3 diamond rotation arms, 2 commons. 3 Diamonds in the pen, 1 Silver, 2 bronzes (Alvarado and Clase) and a common. Gets me to almost exactly 85 ovr with a very strong lineup, rotation and pen.

SDS

Anyone that throws in a knuckleballer just switch you're hitting to directional while he is in. You will rock him and he will leave the game