Pick off

SDS

Ok so anytime im playing online against someone i can never take a step once i get on base. Why? The opponent always spam throws to first or second everytime i do and 90% of the time the second timr in a row they do this i get picked off. So am i the only one this keeps happening to?

SDS

Don't take the extra step. I hope you get picked off every single time.

SDS

You take an extra lead, I’ll throw over everytime and most people will. The default lead they give you is sufficient to steal a base

SDS

My favorite thing about this game is seeing someone take an extra step while on second and then instantly switching my defense to hold at second. I pick the guy off instantly 95% of the time. Feels great.

SDS

I'll take the extra step until my opponent shows they are paying attention, then I only do it when they are not covering the bag. If they switch their defense to cover the bag(s) then no extra leads.

SDS

@The_Icon148 said in Pick off:

Ok so anytime im playing online against someone i can never take a step once i get on base. Why? The opponent always spam throws to first or second everytime i do and 90% of the time the second timr in a row they do this i get picked off. So am i the only one this keeps happening to?

Lol bro just don’t lead off anymore. There is absolutely no need to take the extra step with anyone

SDS

@mgsfan222 said in Pick off:

My favorite thing about this game is seeing someone take an extra step while on second and then instantly switching my defense to hold at second. I pick the guy off instantly 95% of the time. Feels great.

This sounds like a really good idea!

SDS

Community stop leading off