AS Sizemore

SDS

Does anyone in here have this card in their lineup?

I already finished the White Sox and Guardians and have enough to finish off the Tigers, Twins, and Royals to get him.

Just wondering if he's worth a spot in the outfield if I already have FOTF Buxton, FOTF Mullins, FOTF Bellinger, and will be getting FOTF Trout and FOTF Tucker here soon.

SDS

He's in one of my lineups. In the lineup of ALC and ALE players for PXP missions. One game played - offline - and he went 5-for-5 with 2 2Bs and 2 HRs. Of course not quite the sample size you were probably looking for! 🙂 But I did answer your question in the affirmative! 😆

SDS

I wouldn’t bother completing it until you’re done with the other AL collections. There are plenty of OF already that outclass him with many many more to come.

SDS

That card is used in one of the new Spotlight Moments under the FotF Program. I got a HR and a single in the first two ABs to accomplish the moment. That now makes me 7-for-7 with the card. You can do the moment and see how you mush you like the swing.

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in AS Sizemore:

That card is used in one of the new Spotlight Moments under the FotF Program. I got a HR and a single in the first two ABs to accomplish the moment. That now makes me 7-for-7 with the card. You can do the moment and see how you mush you like the swing.

Yeah. I was contemplating getting him the other day and thought I'd wait. Then I tired the moment and like the card; but I'm pretty sure the card would play different out of Moments.

But like @Bob_Loblaw1984 stated; there are so many OFs now; it would be a waste. Especially since I have almost all the FOTF OFs and also have AS Doby, Granderson, and Lofton.