Missions?

SDS

I see some flashback cards that can only be unlocked by completing a “mission”, like the Evan Longoria card.

Of course it doesn’t tell me where the mission is. What and where are these missions?

SDS

@ladyswampfox_xbl said in Missions?:

I see some flashback cards that can only be unlocked by completing a “mission”, like the Evan Longoria card.

Of course it doesn’t tell me where the mission is. What and where are these missions?

Evan Longoria diamond is the prize for winning Mini Seasons.

SDS

The Evan Longoria is found in the Mini Seasons. (Birth of a Dynasty)

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Missions?:

Ohhhh, okay. I'm probably not going to play mini seasons until they get the problems with it hammered out.

Is it against the CPU?

SDS

Ohhhh, okay. I'm probably not going to play mini seasons until they get the problems with it hammered out.

Is it against the CPU?

Mini seasons are 3 inning games against the CPU. A season is 28 games and top 4 teams make the postseason. Teams are based off of real DD teams so you will see a couple maxed out teams. Pretty fun when it's working.

SDS

Is it against the CPU?

It seems to be fixed. I just started my 3rd season. Played my 2 playoff series last night with no issues.