Uniform collection question

SDS

I can’t seem to find the missing uniforms to get 120/120 in the collections. I know that some were released as part of the programs, but I still can’t figure out how to lock them in. I didn’t start playing this game until fourth inning, so am I basically screwed on collecting all uniforms? Or is there somewhere I need to go to save the uniforms to complete the collection. Thanks! Sorry for newbing lol.

SDS

In years past after the last inning has dropped SDS includes missed materials in the respective mode..like the Daily Missions are now...hope this helps

SDS

All 3 diamond uni collections are missing some still. I have every Uni and cannot complete those. They will be released later.

SDS

@chuckclc_psn said in Uniform collection question:

All 3 diamond uni collections are missing some still. I have every Uni and cannot complete those. They will be released later.

Thank you so much! This is my first year playing because I’m one of those Xbox people hahaha. I used to buy both PlayStation and Xbox, but had to make a choice when I had kids and lost any extra $, so when I went Xbox I lost MLB the Show baseball ⚾️ . I’m so happy it’s available for Xbox now. Having a blast playing it, but there are lots of little details like what you mentioned that I’m clueless about.

SDS

@sydsouza_psn said in Uniform collection question:

In years past after the last inning has dropped SDS includes missed materials in the respective mode..like the Daily Missions are now...hope this helps

Thank you! I’ll look 👀 in there.