Piazza Moment

SDS

How many perfect perfect flyballs do you think I have to hit before I get the ball to at least the warning track?

SDS

Got it first swing. Are you normal swinging or power swinging?

SDS

@felixpie_psn said in Piazza Moment:

How many perfect perfect flyballs do you think I have to hit before I get the ball to at least the warning track?

Just play some Metal in the background, as Mike is a major Metal fan. He knows some seriously obscure stuff. That may help the way a walk-up song could get one hyped! One time while co-hosting Saturday Night Rocks with Eddie Trunk, Mike played this: https://youtu.be/4poMOy6MY3M

I couldn't believe it. I was cracking up. He was also singing the Falsetto vocals. I have it on cassette somewhere. This was when Mike was with the Mets. He would co-host from time to time. Those were incredible times.
So put on some Metal. It may help.
Maybe 😃

SDS

@felixpie_psn said in Piazza Moment:

I managed to finish the moment in one attempt but my first 2 abs were perfect flyballs to the track, 3rd AB I hit a no doubter at the bottom of the zone and PCI. Hitting is a mess right now.

SDS

@penguinztoocold_psn said in Piazza Moment:

Got it first swing. Are you normal swinging or power swinging?

Same here. Power swing. LF shot. Done.

That is rare nowadays.

SDS

It doesn't happen for me very often, but with both Piazza and Muncy, first swing!

SDS

Piazza’s power is low and away. If the ball is inside he will warning track it every time.

SDS

@killerpresence4 said in Piazza Moment:

Piazza’s power is low and away. If the ball is inside he will warning track it every time.

So true. I hit an oppo shot yesterday that made me think this.

SDS

1st Ab normal swing Done