Felix Hernandez

SDS

Is his 86 ovr version any good? I need a 5th starter till i get to to silver level 40 to get Kluber. Im currently in the mid 700s rating wise.

SDS

Decent. One good thing about him and Brooks is if you hold on to them for half the year, at some point they will be worth a lot of stubs.

Both will be two of the rarest cards in the game. 40 and 70 wins is no joke. At some point you will only see a few of these listed at a time.

Happens every year. Early event rewards always end up being worth a lot. Regardless if they are still good or not.

A smart buy is get both of them and hold them.

SDS

@allmustfall16 said in Felix Hernandez:

Decent. One good thing about him and Brooks is if you hold on to them for half the year, at some point they will be worth a lot of stubs.

Both will be two of the rarest cards in the game. 40 and 70 wins is no joke. At some point you will only see a few of these listed at a time.

Happens every year. Early event rewards always end up being worth a lot. Regardless if they are still good or not.

A smart buy is get both of them and hold them.

Not so concerned about long term investment. I will likely sell when i get Kluber as my rotation will be Newhouser, Lazardo, fotf Otani, fotf Snell and Kluber then. Just need him to not suck for 2-3 starts.

SDS

He’s good take him out once you get to mid 6 early 7 though because when he gets tired he starts to give up home runs