Wonder if that’s it for big collections

SDS

Legends and flashbacks anyways…have a ton of cards that I wanna get rid of that I’ve been holding for this, I was over prepared

What are everyone’s thoughts? Think this is it for L&F bigger collection??

SDS

They implied, but ima hold on just in case they surprise us with another.

SDS

@painpa_psn said in Wonder if that’s it for big collections:

They implied, but ima hold on just in case they surprise us with another.

I sold everything extra and invested for roster updates. Will buy some back as it happens

SDS

Hank Aaron. We still have Finest to be added into the collection pool, so expect Hank Aaron in the middle/beginning of Oct.

SDS

@ikasnu_psn said in Wonder if that’s it for big collections:

Hank Aaron. We still have Finest to be added into the collection pool, so expect Hank Aaron in the middle/beginning of Oct.

I'm done guessing Hank aaron for a collection. 0/4 on that one. If they end up doing an all timers type program I see him as the reward for that.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Wonder if that’s it for big collections:

@ikasnu_psn said in Wonder if that’s it for big collections:

I'm done guessing Hank aaron for a collection. 0/4 on that one. If they end up doing an all timers type program I see him as the reward for that.

Hahaha yeah I think we all are. He needs an end game card at some point.

SDS

My guess is Hank Aaron will be one of the 8th or 9th inning bosses, Griffey JR may get his own player program, Mays could be a run it back reward and i'm not sure about Babe Ruth.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Wonder if that’s it for big collections:

My guess is Hank Aaron will be one of the 8th or 9th inning bosses, Griffey JR may get his own player program, Mays could be a run it back reward and i'm not sure about Babe Ruth.

They need to bring back his 17 HW card art.