What a day for Bosox fans

SDS

I hit 350k and got Pedro this afternoon, got long haired “idiot” version of Johnny in the Revolution pack, we got Dalbec AND Renfroe in the POTM, Downs in the event, and now Boggs for TA4. While not all exactly are W’s, that’s a nice haul for one team at one time. SDS drinking the dirty water!

SDS

Too bad the servers are down for me

SDS

@jeezy-e_psn said in What a day for Bosox fans:

The one thing you can depend upon on a content drop day. I don't bring any negativity towards the game (much), but wow, it's just a recurring theme with connectivity and this game. I maintain thousands of servers every day and if I did it like this, well I wouldn't be maintaining thousands of servers every day.

SDS

@konphlikt_psn said in What a day for Bosox fans:

The one thing you can depend upon on a content drop day. I don't bring any negativity towards the game (much), but wow, it's just a recurring theme with connectivity and this game. I maintain thousands of servers every day and if I did it like this, well I wouldn't be maintaining thousands of servers every day.

Why does stuff like this happen then? I'm asking seriously. How does a multi million dollar company perform this poorly with their servers?

SDS

@bostondirtdog21 said in What a day for Bosox fans:

I hit 350k and got Pedro this afternoon, got long haired “idiot” version of Johnny in the Revolution pack, we got Dalbec AND Renfroe in the POTM, Downs in the event, and now Boggs for TA4. While not all exactly are W’s, that’s a nice haul for one team at one time. SDS drinking the dirty water!

http://imgur.com/gallery/NNc1LAz

Literally the only time all year I put effort into being number 1 lol

SDS

"Idiot" version?

Are you kidding me? He's got the sweetest a## in the league!

SDS

"Idiot"version of Damon 😆 Well played dirtdog... Well played

SDS

@ladyswampfox_xbl said in What a day for Bosox fans:

"Idiot" version?

Are you kidding me? He's got the sweetest a## in the league!

You wont find that a widely held opinion in a forum full of teenage boys

SDS

@thongypu_psn said in What a day for Bosox fans:

If I could like that image a thousand times I would and it has nothing to do with the Johnny Damon card.

SDS

I got the XP up to pick Pedro by cashing in Damon! Pretty wild with that timing, within seconds earlier

SDS

@t-rox_09_mlbts said in What a day for Bosox fans:

If I could like that image a thousand times I would and it has nothing to do with the Johnny Damon card.

Trainwreck of a place or the reflection of a fat [censored] playing video games while in useless but frustrating work meetings?

SDS

Talk about a slob…

SDS

@yankblan_psn said in What a day for Bosox fans:

Talk about a slob…

Thanks 🙂 how many kids do you have?

SDS

Talk about a slob…

One; how is that relevant?

SDS

Talk about a slob…

Hmm I'm forbidden from responding? Weird lol

Edit: now I can respond. I was asking to add relevance to being called a slob. If it's about a messy place, I have 3 kids 4 & under. It's impossible to keep up everyday. If it's about being a fat guy in a t-shirt, welcome to pandemic working from home life. 🙂

SDS

What's a revolution pack

SDS

Talk about a slob…

Not at all; I just fail to see how it’s relevant

SDS

Talk about a slob…

Not at all; I just fail to see how it’s relevant

No, I was getting some weird forum error saying "forbidden". I edited my post.

SDS

Why does stuff like this happen then? I'm asking seriously. How does a multi million dollar company perform this poorly with their servers?

Only so many opening per port. Heavy loaded. Crashes.

SDS

@kyles779_psn said in What a day for Bosox fans:

Only so many opening per port. Heavy loaded. Crashes.

I struggle to fathom how the volume is comparable to early may content drops though.