Fantastic start to what SDS is trying to do, just a couple of things that I believe that the show community and SDS could get behind
- obvious issue of no night games along with lighting of signs, rooms etc…
- create “fan” interaction experiences…. Meaning the ball park looks dead besides the fans in their seats, need to add more action fans the could vary from a single person, to a couple, to a group, with actions such as walking, lounging, sitting, ordering food, sitting and eating so on and so fourth.
- More customization of “created teams” logo… meaning templates to paste your teams logo around the stadium in the dugouts, wherever to show that the “Somerset Patriots” play in this created stadium
- Thee Water! Any ball that hits water in created stadium comes in the form of a solid and bounces off water like nothing I’ve ever seen before, ideally the props that include “water” has to have the same outcome as hitting a ball into Mcovey Cove in the game
- I’ve seen that minor league stadiums have props that are actually illuminated and moving, an example is the pier, it’s great but a Ferris wheel in the scenery of your outfield that doesn’t move the entire game looks eerie
- again this could be factored into “people emotes” but could we possibly add workers to these concessions that actually seem like their up and operating to give players that actually stadium experience
Again this is a great start and look forward to expanding on this in the future but like I said SDS give me a heads up will get in contact for more ideas and I got you.