July 4th - 10th TN Pack

SDS

Who are the cards available in this pack?

I'm just going to but the players off the market because I'm tired of watching Fry throw nothing but low and in the dirt.

SDS

Do you mean June 28th - July 4th?

If so it's Juan Lagares (Angels) , Gavin Sheets (White Sox), Eric Haase (Tigers) and Chad Green (Yankees)

SDS

Green and Haase look like cards we can use in RS tbh

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in July 4th - 10th TN Pack:

Do you mean June 28th - July 4th?

If so it's Juan Lagares (Angels) , Gavin Sheets (White Sox), Eric Haase (Tigers) and Chad Green (Yankees)

Yeah. Thanks.

SDS

@ibonafidescrub_ said in July 4th - 10th TN Pack:

Green and Haase look like cards we can use in RS tbh

Probably not with TA3 but maybe.

SDS

By far and away the quickest TN I’ve ever done. Took me 8 minutes!!!

SDS

@lewisnadasurf1_psn said in July 4th - 10th TN Pack:

I got through all of them pretty quickly except for Haase.

After watching Fry throw in the dirt for two straight attempts (not one pitch made it in the strike zone; I decided to just buy the cards.

I'm going to start 'giving myself' 5 attempts per Moment (with the first attempt just sitting there to see how the pitcher throws the ball).

If I don't finish it within 5 attempts, then I'm juat buying whatever card(s) are associated with the Moment.

If it's from one of the Player Programs, then I guess I won't get that card.

Same thing for Daily Moments.

SDS

@x814xmafia_psn said in July 4th - 10th TN Pack:

@lewisnadasurf1_psn said in July 4th - 10th TN Pack:

I got through all of them pretty quickly except for Haase.

After watching Fry throw in the dirt for two straight attempts (not one pitch made it in the strike zone; I decided to just buy the cards.

I'm going to start 'giving myself' 5 attempts per Moment (with the first attempt just sitting there to see how the pitcher throws the ball).

If I don't finish it within 5 attempts, then I'm juat buying whatever card(s) are associated with the Moment.

If it's from one of the Player Programs, then I guess I won't get that card.

Same thing for Daily Moments.

I enjoy the moments tbh. It’s rewarding when it comes off. It’s also nice to pause the game and not have to worry about the clock.