Pitching using Pulse issue & batting w/o PCI - Please fix

SDS

I'm experiencing an issue when pitching using pulse and batting without the PCI offline. The timing is way way off. When I press x to pitch when the pulse is tightest for a Good pitch, it has a delay and stops when it expands. When hitting without the PCI, i'm swinging perfect timing on easy to hit pitches but i'm always late. Prior games Mlb 19-16 Never had this issue. Please address SDS.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

SDS

@Momoface34 said in Pitching using Pulse issue & batting w/o PCI - Please fix:

I'm experiencing an issue when pitching using pulse and batting without the PCI offline. The timing is way way off. When I press x to pitch when the pulse is tightest for a Good pitch, it has a delay and stops when it expands. When hitting without the PCI, i'm swinging perfect timing on easy to hit pitches but i'm always late. Prior games Mlb 19-16 Never had this issue. Please address SDS.

Thanks

I use pulse and have no issues. Sounds like you have major input lag.

edit: just tried with your exact setup ...... no issues at all offline.

SDS

@Von_Rotten said in Pitching using Pulse issue & batting w/o PCI - Please fix:

Thanks

I have two brand new controllers. There is an issue. After I made my post, i read through the board and saw tons of people complaining about timing issues after the recent patch.

SDS

Thanks

I have two brand new controllers. There is an issue. After I made my post, i read through the board and saw tons of people complaining about timing issues after the recent patch.

There is a difference between timing and input lag. You are describing input lag.

SDS

Thanks

There is a difference between timing and input lag. You are describing input lag.

Is there a fix for input lag?

SDS

Game mode on TV. Use a monitor. The input lag you describe is extreme. If there is a delay when using pulse ...... not sure what to tell you there. It should be instant. Put the video mode on faster.

SDS

When this happens try pausing the game, worked for me